Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Going out on the #lash shortly. Buzzing. Last time I was out I was that ripped the wife had to get up to let me in, and last time I wore todays selected jacket I vomited all over it.

The omens are good!

Where are you going?

Going out on the #lash shortly. Buzzing. Last time I was out I was that ripped the wife had to get up to let me in, and last time I wore todays selected jacket I vomited all over it.

The omens are good!

Remember to keep posting on P&B throughout the night. That always goes well.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just out in Falkirk to watch the horses. Not that into horses but its a tradition I do my best to keep up to go out on Gold Cup day.

Stay away from the Martell.

8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Building is 24 hours a day 7 days a week with security. emoji1360.png

Security guy came up with a tin of red bull for me on one of his rounds. emoji6.png

And not a poor time manager at all, just so much Uni work to do when I'm already busy at work. Done now though basically, got a whole 11 days to finish a few pages off.

Surprisingly still feeling fine.

You could spit peas through your flimsy defence. Your feet wouldn't touch the floor if it was up to me.

"Mr Lichtie, is it common practice for employees in your role to be in the workplace overnight? Were you insured, were you within working time directives, did you inform anyone or seek permission? Take your eggy dipdip, Tommy soup and leave the building."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

More importantly why the f**k would you handwrite billing, when software such as excel exists. That's madness.

Also who pours a foundation or floor slab and doesn't allow for reinforcement within it?

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not sure what will get slagged more, the use of the emoji or the snap story, but just to prove I'm no bullshitting, just for you mate. ;)

IMG_1489759303.508330.jpg

IMG_1489759313.592285.jpg

Tell me you don't write along a ruler ?

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

:lol:

It would drive me mental if my writing wasn't done using one.

Neat and tidy Rugster. Always.

You can be neat and tidy without writing along a ruler. There are even lines on your notepad! You're a manchild.