Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

With the exception of the P&B Dundee bus crawl I hadn't been on a bus in this country for about 30 years until I moved house about 3 years ago.  We have a frequent service going into Dundee and I've used it a few times; I think it's great.  More so since I got my bus pass a couple of years ago.  :lol:

Image result for did ye aye dog

more like ten years. IMO.

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Someone used my bank card for this and various other fraudulent things (this was the only transaction that went through). I'm thinking a rightful retribution will involve a giant Toblerone. 

IMG_2225.PNG

Your missus has bought you a giant easter egg, stop being ungrateful. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

With the exception of the P&B Dundee bus crawl I hadn't been on a bus in this country for about 30 years until I moved house about 3 years ago.  We have a frequent service going into Dundee and I've used it a few times; I think it's great.  More so since I got my bus pass a couple of years ago.  :lol:

There is a little bus that runs past my house, I call it the bingo bus as it's usually full of old women going to the bingo. Had used it a couple of times in the past. My wife now has a bus pass that has a +1 on it which means that she can take me on as well for nothing. We use the bus all the time now. :lol:

Ive been filling up my Sky planner with movies and documentaries for when Lizzie eventually bites it. No offence to her, I just don't want to watch endless programmes and updates about her life and death and funeral.

Someone used my bank card for this and various other fraudulent things (this was the only transaction that went through). I'm thinking a rightful retribution will involve a giant Toblerone. 
IMG_2225.PNG.34d8a06e8b0694017707cc9518ee53b9.PNG

See the next time, put your account details and card number up for everyone to see, if you don't mind.

Mount Etna erupts, BBC crew caught up in volcanic blast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39293086

Mount Etna live cam showing a view of the lava fountain from the crater, looks nice set against the dark, you can hear it as well.

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/sicilia/catania/vulcano-etna-sud.html

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

IMG_2225.PNG

Toblerones are made by Tobler, not Lindt.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I bet that Dee Man stays in Stratton.

Cyclists use GPS to draw a goat around Perth.

The cyclists turned a 202km ride around Perth into an outline of a goat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-39287266

Why did the mamils (middle aged men in lycra) choose a goat. Surely any self-respecting man would draw the obligatory cock, balls and spunk?

Been in the office since 8.30am yesterday morning and I'm still here. A shit load of work combined with a load of uni work has meant that I've ended up getting carried away with time.

Just away to see it through until tomorrow now and do an all nighter, I'm in too deep.

Surprisingly not even the slightest bit tired.

Grab 2 or 3 hours sleep on the floor or wherever. It'll make loads of difference if you have to be on the ball during the day. And drink lots of water instead of coffee. I speak from experience.

Thought about it but the cleaners will be in soon. :lol:

Feeling alright to be honest. Friday tomorrow too so I'll get away early afternoon and up the road for a few hours kip before 5s at night.

Got loads done so actually in a great mood. Really quite enjoyable being on your own working away in the peace and quiet for so long. Still quite a bit to do so away to try and get most of it finished so tomorrow isn't too hard a day. ;)

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Been in the office since 8.30am yesterday morning and I'm still here. A shit load of work combined with a load of uni work has meant that I've ended up getting carried away with time.

Just away to see it through until tomorrow now and do an all nighter, I'm in too deep.

Surprisingly not even the slightest bit tired.

I'd sack you. You are breaching various policies regarding working time and health and safety. I doubt you are authorised to be there at that time. You are obviously a poor time manager if this type of working pattern is necessary and even if you feel fine, quality of output will be affected.

I also now suspect you to be the culprit if anything has gone missing recently. 

There's the door!