Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Seeing someone mentioning stalking a p&b user on a train made me wonder if there would be an appetite for a useless app like this..

A film show I listen to has an app that lets users see where in the world (or even just their own town) other listeners are. 

Example below.. individual users could have their own avatar or appropriate icon. 

IMG_2157.PNG

I do like the Battenburg Cake Finder feature.

On the app (called iWittr) you can show your exact  location or fuzz it to as much as 400km. 

ETA - you can of course change your icon from a clapper board to a bit of Battenberg cake too. 

Edited by Shandon Par

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 04:00, paranoid android said:

I'm on the call-out list in case of emergencies at work, and had a call to say there was an intruder alert.

I'm off tomorrow, so, of course, I've been making rather merry this evening, so can't drive - I had to phone for a taxi to take me there and home.

Of course, when I got there, there was no problem. :angry:

Taxi was £40, which I'll be claiming back - if they want to moan about it, the can fucking bite me.

That's me up now, so I'm going to have to scoop a few more beers.

Fucking carry on.

Just received another call about an alleged intruder alert at work - given that I'm on leave all week, and this is the second time I've been woken  by these calls this week, should these c***s be making this right with me?

15 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just received another call about an alleged intruder alert at work - given that I'm on leave all week, and this is the second time I've been woken  by these calls this week, should these c***s be making this right with me?

Are you first on the list to call, even when on leave? If not someone's taking the piss unless you're getting paid a fortune for being on 24hr call.

Mauled cop was riding mountain bike at full speed when he hit grizzly. An investigation into the June mauling death of a Forest Service cop in Montana has determined that the officer was riding a mountain bike at a high rate of speed when he crashed into a grizzly bear.

http://m.sfgate.com/national/article/Mauled-cop-was-riding-mountain-bike-at-full-speed-10983474.php

Would have been better if his name was Paul Blart.

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm on an Edinburgh bus. Not my scene at all. Think I'm the only person over 5ft tall and less that 5ft wide.

With the exception of the P&B Dundee bus crawl I hadn't been on a bus in this country for about 30 years until I moved house about 3 years ago.  We have a frequent service going into Dundee and I've used it a few times; I think it's great.  More so since I got my bus pass a couple of years ago.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

With the exception of the P&B Dundee bus crawl I hadn't been on a bus in this country for about 30 years until I moved house about 3 years ago.  We have a frequent service going into Dundee and I've used it a few times; I think it's great.  More so since I got my bus pass a couple of years ago.  :lol:

Image result for did ye aye dog

more like ten years. IMO.