Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That's life folks.

We all grow old, and most of us get a bit fat in the process.

Having babies is going to times that process by a hundred (I've no idea if she's had kids or not).

Some folk handle it better than others but it's absolutely inevitable.

Can't do a link but it's in the Mirror.

Romanian farmer fighting for his life after getting drunk and trying to fight his pig!

The pig bit off three of his fingers AND his penis????   FFS

The girlfriend has put my number on block and is giving me the total silent treatment right now. I have to say I'm impressed by the dedication to it, but for once I've done literally nothing wrong. [emoji23]

The girlfriend has put my number on block and is giving me the total silent treatment right now. I have to say I'm impressed by the dedication to it, but for once I've done literally nothing wrong. [emoji23]

Could be wrong mate but you always seem to post up shite about your girlfriend being a wee arsehole get her binned.

19 minutes ago, Widge said:

The girlfriend has put my number on block and is giving me the total silent treatment right now. I have to say I'm impressed by the dedication to it, but for once I've done literally nothing wrong. emoji23.png

I think that's the ex girlfriend mate.

Romanian farmer fighting for his life after getting drunk and trying to fight his pig!

Did the pig win? What did he bite off the pig?

Tried to 'fight it' when drunk? Penis bitten off? I have my doubts he was trying to fight it.

Forgive my innocence at the tender age of 45, but what it a famming?

Fife speak for fingering/generally rubbing a woman's genitalia.

A lot of the words I picked up were from down the Links, so there was a definite hawker/travelling person influence on slang.

Did she bite off your penis?

We've all been there