Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, mjw said:

Its a hilarious reenactment of a funny scene from the second Trainspotting movie.

Its an even more slapstick attempt than Mark Rentons impromptu effort as well.

They must surely be doing this to show they still have a sense of humour.

Some of them, I'd assume, are doing it as a laugh. Few beers in and just want to wind folk up, no real malice or harm intended. However, I'm also assuming quite a few of those folk aren't doing it as a laugh, they're doing it because they "hate roman kafflicks" and they're total fuckin morons.

Just witnessed a guy reverse into a car in the Dalgety Bay ASDA car park. I made direct eye contact with him as he got out his car and we both knew what happened. He checked his car then entered the shop. The other car wasn't damaged at all but I loved the guilty look on his face. 

23 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I like documentaries and books about true crime etc and I recently rediscovered this absolute gem from last year.  Interview With A Murderer.

Charlie Nicholas isn't aging well.

2 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

Just witnessed a guy reverse into a car in the Dalgety Bay ASDA car park. I made direct eye contact with him as he got out his car and we both knew what happened. He checked his car then entered the shop. The other car wasn't damaged at all but I loved the guilty look on his face. 

Saw somebody do that the other week there. I could see that there was no damage but I couldn't resist staring and pointing at him as he drove around the car park trying to get away.:lol: