Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Although the Tony thread is closed, 8Mile does still need to either give Magee an apology or create a Tony account. I trust that will now happen in this thread. 

Mags loved the attention and was like a pig in muck.

Skidders n the lads had a whale of a time too. You should be thanking 8 mile.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'll stop making that joke when you stop posting drunk. 

Based on your comments I'll leave a legacy to the Glasgow Royal Infirmary so they can establish a Jim Baxter and George Best liver transplant ward when I die of cirrhosis.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Based on your comments I'll leave a legacy to the Glasgow Royal Infirmary so they can establish a Jim Baxter and George Best liver transplant ward when I die of cirrhosis.

Cash in your mixer bottles and they can get a whole new wing.

25 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Aussies complained? WTF is happening in the world? Trump, and Aussies complaining about too much alcohol in their fucking gin? What the f**k is going on?

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aussies complained? WTF is happening in the world? Trump, and Aussies complaining about too much alcohol in their fucking gin? What the f**k is going on?

Aussies wouldn't complain about too much alcohol in their grog. It was the Septics northern neighbours that acted the Pom.

Parked my car outside greggs on corstorphine rd last week and when I came out some p***k had parked behind me, ignoring the parking bays, and preventing me from getting out the way I went in. In trying to avoid his car I scraped along the car parked next to me, damaging that car and mine. I left a note in his windscreen and worried about cost, insurance etc for a few days then he got back to me.

IMG_1494024583.769858.jpg

His name is Andy, bless him.

I have hiccups on the train. I may be have had too many beers. On my iPod is 'Don't Stop' by Stone Roses and now Believe In What You Want' by Jimmy Eat World (it's on shuffle).