Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Currently trying to get the garden sorted and today I was knocking down a wee wall. First swing with the sledgehammer and the top of the wall (kind of a paving slab) came flying off and startled an ant's nest. Fooking hunners of them and loads of eggs as well. Never seen an ant egg! The side of the wall came away and you could see the tunnels. I find ants pretty interesting wee creatures so felt pretty bad having to scold them to death!

The picture's not the best but you get the idea.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1494280934.489475.jpg

Coping stone.

HTH.

Coping stone.
HTH.

When I saw you quoted my post I was fully expecting a post along the lines of "Are you posting this from the A and E wing?". Your standards are slipping Zen! But cheers for the info.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

When I saw you quoted my post I was fully expecting a post along the lines of "Are you posting this from the A and E wing?". Your standards are slipping Zen! But cheers for the info.

I have to confess that when I got to 'sledgehammer' I thought  'what has the daft c**t done to himself now?'

I got outwitted by a bouncer on Friday night. He approached me and asked me to follow him as he wanted a quiet word. As I was pretty sure I had done nothing to cause him any anger, I agreed.

He walked me outside and told me I wasn't getting back in.

Sleekit b*****d.

I got outwitted by a bouncer on Friday night. He approached me and asked me to follow him as he wanted a quiet word. As I was pretty sure I had done nothing to cause him any anger, I agreed.
He walked me outside and told me I wasn't getting back in.
Sleekit b*****d.

I had one tell me before it was a quid entry to a pub in Perth.

Asked him if he had change of a tenner, he took it, told me I was too drunk to get in and told me to f**k off.

Had to get a train from Kirkcaldy this morning. They play an announcement that sounds like it was recorded by some very drunk, morbid women. "If ye see anything that looks wrong.... tell us... we'll sort it".

Don't know if they're referring to broken chairs or suspicious packages but I'd have little confidence in them "sorting it".

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Had to get a train from Kirkcaldy this morning. They play an announcement that sounds like it was recorded by some very drunk, morbid women. "If ye see anything that looks wrong.... tell us... we'll sort it".

Don't know if they're referring to broken chairs or suspicious packages but I'd have little confidence in them "sorting it".

Report all the fuckwits who stand at the door in preparation for their stop immediately after the train leaves the preceding station.

42 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Report all the fuckwits who stand at the door in preparation for their stop immediately after the train leaves the preceding station.

Worse than that are the folk who know roughly where the train will stop at their own station and they queue right in front of the fucking door in order to get on first, meaning those on the train can't get off. Scum. Sub human scum.