Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The Tony thread is locked. Now to truly reflect on a thread that took us from Sevco taking an absolute LENGTH, their fans humiliating themselves, a brief meltdown from Bennett and Kinky then onto surely one of P&B's most epic humiliations for Miley involving the infamous Magee, all rounded off by some unbelievably good GIF making.
Carlsberg don't do threads......

Has it gone?!

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The Tony thread is locked. Now to truly reflect on a thread that took us from Sevco taking an absolute LENGTH, their fans humiliating themselves, a brief meltdown from Bennett and Kinky then onto surely one of P&B's most epic humiliations for Miley involving the infamous Magee, all rounded off by some unbelievably good GIF making.

Carlsberg don't do threads......

A fine thread cut down in it's prime, it still had plenty of hilarious, hilarious life left in it.

A fine thread cut down in it's prime, it still had plenty of hilarious, hilarious life left in it.

8mile had re-emerged, pretending it was P&B hysteria rather than utter humiliation for him that had created it. The thread only worked because of his/ Tonys absence.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

8mile had re-emerged, pretending it was P&B hysteria rather than utter humiliation for him that had created it. The thread only worked because of his/ Tonys absence.

Fair point. I'm really just bitter because I'd just made a GIF for it and returned to find the thread locked.

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Totally missed the Tony chat so away to spend the rest of the evening reading through it. I'll be v. v. disappointed if there are't multiple scenes.

Oaft!

Top work, guys.

7 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Although the Tony thread is closed, 8Mile does still need to either give Magee an apology or create a Tony account. I trust that will now happen in this thread. 

Apology for what?  Exposing his cretinous fleg?  IMO the fat Crayola-scrawler should be apologising to humanity.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I get that the 'P&B Bearz' need to stick together, but you're trying too hard.

You either have shares in Crayola or you get your weans to scrawl on your ICT fleg.

9 minutes ago, Johnstoun said:

It is much to Kinky's demerit that a man of his faux intellect is drawn into such tribal nonsense.

You're confusing me with @KnightswoodBearor @calum_gers.  They are the calm, easy-going Rangers posters of merit.  I regularly get pulled in to petty, tribal, internecine squabbles.