Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Listened to the first episode of James Richardson's new football podcast. Just like listening to the Guardian one but without the people on the Guardian one I didn't like. Also listened to Guardian Football Weekly, noticeably worse than it was but still good enough to keep listening to.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Joggers are almost as big a shower of c***s as cyclists, especially in London where they charge around like rabid animals.  When they catch him I hope they put him on a giant mouse wheel for a year.

Good effort by bus driver.

That reminds me when I was a lad we had a hamster that lived in a cage with a squeeky wheel. It used to do its wheel thing at night - squeek, squeek, squeek it went all fucking night long. Then it slept during the day.

Unfortunately we also had a budgie who could impersonate that squeeking wheel noise all day long, so basically no escape - squeek, squeek squeek, squeek,

No wonder I kept pestering my mother for an air rifle.

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That reminds me when I was a lad we had a hamster that lived in a cage with a squeeky wheel. It used to do its wheel thing at night - squeek, squeek, squeek it went all fucking night long. Then it slept during the day.

Unfortunately we also had a budgie who could impersonate that squeeking wheel noise all day long, so basically no escape - squeek, squeek squeek, squeek,

No wonder I kept pestering my mother for an air rifle.

An air rifle to kill a budgie and a hamster that are in your own house. In cages :lol:

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've always been a believer in killing things humanely.

What would you have done with them?

Have you heard of a microwave? Because they heat up slowly from the inside they don't know what's happening. A trippy fairground ride and they explode.