Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Best of gear emoji867.png

Usually when people want the "best of gear" they might take a trip to a well renowned local butcher with a good reputation, or go to Waitrose or other top of the line super market.

What they don't do is buy a box of meat from "The Meat Man"

People who buy their meat from the "Meat Man" are oftw

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A guy at work was telling me that his elderly mum thought she would find a recipe for cream pie on the Internet so she typed in 'cream pie'.

She did not find what she was looking for.

Did she find a load of Mary Berry cake bollocks when what she was after was some quality grot? 

Had a Cheese Day at work today that I organised, because cheese is fantastic. It blew that Giant Cheeseboard crap out of the water. It was exceptional. I also had cheese and ham sandwiches for lunch. I shall have more cheese later as there's still some left.

5a3a60b3ac9ad_cheeseday.thumb.jpg.cfa8261c19817dd2211276792ca61751.jpg

Had a Cheese Day at work today that I organised, because cheese is fantastic. It blew that Giant Cheeseboard crap out of the water. It was exceptional. I also had cheese and ham sandwiches for lunch. I shall have more cheese later as there's still some left.

Great idea, but where is the port? Pro"fuckin"secco with some of those cheeses is pap.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No red wine?