Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What happened?  Senior password moment?

Aye pretty much. Uninstalled the app as it’s had a few issues (not being able to post pictures notably), reinstalled and couldn’t mind my password. Put in the few I usually use, no luck. Tried to reset it but the emails never came through. Gave up and started a new account. I’ve emailed support, so my initial incarnation may return.

Keep it as a sleeper account.

It’s no use if I can’t get in to it! I won’t be banned anyway, not until WTM runs the place and chances are I’ll be under his floorboards before he bans me.

Woman gets jet to herself.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41748305
Why the f**k would they not just book her (although there were originally 3 of them) on another flight?

If you read it to the end it tells you the return flight was full, they still have to send the plane out there regardless of how many people were on it.

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

If you read it to the end it tells you the return flight was full, they still have to send the plane out there regardless of how many people were on it.

Probably happens a lot with the last flight of the season, folk going out would need to book another airline to get home.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

@Zen Archer in charge of today's Courier.

IMG_0026.PNG

Pet owl? Is it Harry Potter's house? 

ETA - can't have a Zen story without some shite puns..

What about the twit twoo crashed his car into the house? What a pellet. 

Edited by Shandon Par

Bit of drama on the way home tonight. Whilst walking down the street I live on I saw a car ram, at a very low speed, a group of 3 jakeys. They ran away, past me. The car sped past them, but then turned and drove half on the pavement at/past them, this time going fast. It seemed to be sort of warning to them, or done to noise them up. I jumped up on the railings to get out of the way when I first saw the car speeding towards them, although it wouldn't have hit me had I stayed on the pavement.

The jump unfortunately ripped the arse of my work trousers. A blow, to be sure.

Oh, the jakies ran off, yelling at me to call the police (I didn't). The car drove off, although for all I know doubles back to ram them

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If one of the jakies was eating a mushroom supper and drinking Moray Cup, then you did the right thing not phoning the police. 

Even jakies have standards

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Now Baracus has to go to work with a hole in his trouser bumhole.

Another handy "invention" no doubt.

I do have other trousers, although I did like those ones as they were comfy and strechy

Got a fridge sorted on Monday night. A friend generously gave me an old one that he had lent to a relative (the relative no longer used it). 

Unfortunately it stinks of cats and cat pish. Gave it a good scrub, but the smell of the inside is still dodgy. 

It's doing the job just now though, and I'll get a new one when I get paid (or one from the Re-Use Centre).

It will cost £23 to get rid of the old fridges though, as that's how much the council charge to pick up appliances or large items. And I've got to carry them both down the stairs (I live on the top floor). It's free to dispose of them at the council recycling centres, but I don't drive and f**k carrying a fridge (one on each arm?) a few miles. Perhaps I could put them in the back of a taxi, give the driver a tenner, and leave it at that?