Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Got a fridge sorted on Monday night. A friend generously gave me an old one that he had lent to a relative (the relative no longer used it). 

Unfortunately it stinks of cats and cat pish. Gave it a good scrub, but the smell of the inside is still dodgy. 

It's doing the job just now though, and I'll get a new one when I get paid (or one from the Re-Use Centre).

It will cost £23 to get rid of the old fridges though, as that's how much the council charge to pick up appliances or large items. And I've got to carry them both down the stairs (I live on the top floor). It's free to dispose of them at the council recycling centres, but I don't drive and f**k carrying a fridge (one on each arm?) a few miles. Perhaps I could put them in the back of a taxi, give the driver a tenner, and leave it at that?

Leave it on the pavement, spray a political slogan on it and call it cutting edge street art.

With a bit of luck some mug will offer you £5,000 for it.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Leave it on the pavement, spray a political slogan on it and call it cutting edge street art.

With a bit of luck some mug will offer you £5,000 for it.

How much will you give me for it? There will be 2 fridges to dispose of when I get a new one.

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

TCK knows boys that could juggle them all the way to the recycling centre.
Just horse out the window and leave it in a crumpled heap at the bottom, council will take it away eventually.

There will be 2 to dispose of (the council will take up to 6 items, so won't be charged twice if I do ask them to pick them up) once I get a new one.

Were I to lob them out the window the results would be a spectacular destruction. 

I could just wait until the big bins outside are emptied then sneakily chuck them in one.

Were I to lob them out the window the results would be a spectacular destruction. 

You'd just be making the individual pieces far easier for the scaffies to deal with. It's what they would want.

Plus, everybody does it: http://dailyreporter.com/2010/12/14/remodeling-crew-worker-crushed-by-falling-refrigerator/

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If u get them to bottom of stairs you can get someone to pick them up for free ( people who have a van to go to scrappy)

They're not really all that heavy (they're smaller under the counter ones) so getting the down the stairs won't be a problem. I'll need to look in to this.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

You'd just be making the individual pieces far easier for the scaffies to deal with. It's what they would want.

Plus, everybody does it: http://dailyreporter.com/2010/12/14/remodeling-crew-worker-crushed-by-falling-refrigerator/

With the amount of shite (both literal and figuratively) on the street, I doubt most folk would notice an errant fridge or two.

18 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If u get them to bottom of stairs you can get someone to pick them up for free ( people who have a van to go to scrappy)

You don't get any money for fridges from a scrappie, they have to pay to get the gas removed and disposed of properly to protect the ozone layer.

Stood in a queue for 4 an half hours yesterday in the blistering sun to put a paper flower on a place with Kings photo in front...took about 10 second once I got to the actual procession. OK was with the wife, boy. Daughter was doing with the school.

I reminded me of Prestwick new year rave, without the dogs & drugs. Plenty of laughter and jokes on they way and first aid handing out ammonia to sniff to keep us all alive.

Got a fridge sorted on Monday night. A friend generously gave me an old one that he had lent to a relative (the relative no longer used it). 
Unfortunately it stinks of cats and cat pish. Gave it a good scrub, but the smell of the inside is still dodgy. 
It's doing the job just now though, and I'll get a new one when I get paid (or one from the Re-Use Centre).
It will cost £23 to get rid of the old fridges though, as that's how much the council charge to pick up appliances or large items. And I've got to carry them both down the stairs (I live on the top floor). It's free to dispose of them at the council recycling centres, but I don't drive and f**k carrying a fridge (one on each arm?) a few miles. Perhaps I could put them in the back of a taxi, give the driver a tenner, and leave it at that?

a5532fb4a812096260e6fcd963fd695a.jpg

Here's the very fellow you need!

That is almost 2 months now that I have had my motorbike. After today's little jaunt it now has 61 miles in total on the clock! After the clocks change on Saturday, I will probably not be on it again till the springtime. 

#waste of money.

2 hours ago, supermik said:

That is almost 2 months now that I have had my motorbike. After today's little jaunt it now has 61 miles in total on the clock! After the clocks change on Saturday, I will probably not be on it again till the springtime. 

#waste of money.

I'm sure that's why there are so many motorbike deaths, especially in the Highlands. Midlife crisisers buy them who haven't ridden for years but don't use them day to day. Then go on a fast burn up the A82. 

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Put Bicarbonate of soda in a dish and put it in the fridge, it should absorb the smell.

Failing that, wash it with a solution of bicarb.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-three-foot-penis-life-11413178
http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/man-enjoys-life-after-losing-3-foot-long-penis/

Avoid the mirror link if you are the faint of heart.

"A Kenyan man with a 3-foot penis and 11 pound testicles is finally getting the chance to live a normal life — now that his massive package has been surgically reduced, reports said."

11 pound testicles.

11 fucking pounds.

34 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-three-foot-penis-life-11413178
http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/man-enjoys-life-after-losing-3-foot-long-penis/

Avoid the mirror link if you are the faint of heart.

"A Kenyan man with a 3-foot penis and 11 pound testicles is finally getting the chance to live a normal life — now that his massive package has been surgically reduced, reports said."

11 pound testicles.

11 fucking pounds.

It sounds like a lot of balls to me.