Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I believe you’re in London so this might not be as apt advice, but whenever I’ve had letting issues I’ve always been told to contact citizens advice. Thankfully I’ve never needed too but a friend did and they were able to help them out big time

Apparently Shelter, the homeless charity are supposed to be very good at this kind of thing also, top folks there.

Falkirk dwellers (only the ones with kids)

The new Mariner Centre soft play area is open and is seriously milfy

I’m going to call this doubtful, or poor taste. However, should you not be talking pish, the novelty factor of a new soft play will soon wear off and the clientele will revert back to the normal greasy looking Camelon chubsters who aren’t easily scared off by the wee short guy thats always there hingin’ aboot...[emoji4]

bairnado.jpg.5d6f856f24393e91a4312a15d6dfea42.jpg
Bairnardo and a typical Falkirk MILF... 

That’s very much the female clientele normally frequenting the Mariner Centre.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That’s very much the female clientele normally frequenting the Mariner Centre.

Decent places to amuse kids are in short supply. Even milfs must brave Camelon sometimes.

The long-since-close strip club in Dunfermline was notable for two things. Sol Bamba impregnating one of the dancers and the fact the club offered a daytime crèche for young dads like you. 

The long-since-close strip club in Dunfermline was notable for two things. Sol Bamba impregnating one of the dancers and the fact the club offered a daytime crèche for young dads like you. 
Thats progress there. Falkirk hasn't had a strip club in my lifetime, never mind one with such modern and family oriented facilities.

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Meghan closes a car door and upsets people.

I know people were commenting on this but was anybody really upset by it?

Still, if the Royals start doing things for themselves who knows what it might lead to? Prince Charles has already had to reassure the Royal Arse-Wiper that his job is safe.