Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No bad, but Maddie Moate is significantly better, and her program is decent too.

Channel 5 had a (shite) programme for a while - a sort of cross between Topsy & Tim and Grandpa In My Pocket. It starred Linda Lusardi. Ideal for those cruel 6am starts.

Get that cable hidden!

I plan to, as i said I've more or less just finished the basics, the speakers are linked up to my decks on another side of the room.

That raw mdf finish where you've cut it isn't "rustic". Get it sorted.

It was worktop left over from when we done our kitchen last year, i plan to get that metal finish end stuff for it soon.

Channel 5 had a (shite) programme for a while - a sort of cross between Topsy & Tim and Grandpa In My Pocket. It starred Linda Lusardi. Ideal for those cruel 6am starts.

Took me ages to notice that the grandpa in my pocket dude was james bolan from the likely lads. Recognised his voice, but just couldn’t place who he was.

I seen to have fucked my left foot. It's pretty sore to stand on when I get out of bed, to the point I'm limping around, and takes a good few minutes of walking around for it to feel better. Having a shitey office job where I'm sitting down all day doesn't help either, as often when I get up it's a bit sore (though not as bad as first thing).

Going to make a GP appointment before anyone says.

I seen to have fucked my left foot. It's pretty sore to stand on when I get out of bed, to the point I'm limping around, and takes a good few minutes of walking around for it to feel better. Having a shitey office job where I'm sitting down all day doesn't help either, as often when I get up it's a bit sore (though not as bad as first thing).
Amputation is the only answer. (Then you can use one of your sex prams)

23 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Amputation is the only answer. (Then you can use one of your sex prams)

It would need to be, at minimum, full amputation of both legs. A mere foot wouldn't cut it.