Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm sure there's a movie where the characters visit an abandoned mall where homeless people have turned it into a Skid Row of sorts, surprised more people don't  do that.

Gone Girl had a large portion of the story devoted to a search of an abandoned mall.

Don't know if it transferred to the movie though, the daft ending of the book put me off seeing the film.

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Gone Girl had a large portion of the story devoted to a search of an abandoned mall.

Don't know if it transferred to the movie though, the daft ending of the book put me off seeing the film.

I think that's the one I'm thinking of.

The film is better than the book. I read the book not knowing it was the big book at the time. The end was pish but I thought the whole book was crap and contrived. For some reason the film was watchable even if the ending was still daft. My mate ranted about it being a great book. But she’s nuts.

15 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

The film is better than the book. I read the book not knowing it was the big book at the time. The end was pish but I thought the whole book was crap and contrived. For some reason the film was watchable even if the ending was still daft. My mate ranted about it being a great book. But she’s nuts.

I thought it was a good book with a shite ending, so just assumed that it would be a good film with a shite ending.

59 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's hypnotic.  The one in Akron is closed but I don't think I've seen one like that, with bullet holes inside etc.  

I'm sure there's a movie where the characters visit an abandoned mall where homeless people have turned it into a Skid Row of sorts, surprised more people don't  do that.

Sounds like Waverley Market...