Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Fair enough. What are Mr & Mrs Bottom-Feeder having for breakfast?

They were shouting across about fruit loops but I shall find out.

ETA. They are now on Yogurts and English Muffins

Edited by Adam101
Important update

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

They were shouting across about fruit loops but I shall find out.

ETA. They are now on Yogurts and English Muffins

Poor show. Always take advantage of a fully cooked breakfast if it's being made by someone else and even more importantly, part of the price of a hotel stay!

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Poor show. Always take advantage of a fully cooked breakfast if it's being made by someone else and even more importantly, part of the price of a hotel stay!

Correct they have bacon sausage and pancakes here as the high ticket items I’ve had enough so I won’t need anything at lunch time 

59 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Some family 2 adults 2 kids have just come down to breakfast in pyjamas and dressing gowns. I can’t comprehend why you’d cut about in public like this.

Which means the manky c***s have either put their sweaty pyjamas back on after they've had a shower, or else they haven't had a fucking shower in the first place.

Which means the manky c***s have either put their sweaty pyjamas back on after they've had a shower, or else they haven't had a fucking shower in the first place.
Maybe some folk take clean pyjamas for this purpose, which would be the strangest of all the scenarios.

I imagine Mozza is the closest thing we have to these people so will wait for him to come along and enlighten us.

Maybe some folk take clean pyjamas for this purpose, which would be the strangest of all the scenarios.

I imagine Mozza is the closest thing we have to these people so will wait for him to come along and enlighten us.

Mozza could ask his Mrs which it is.
Personally, I’m waiting on Throbbers take tbh.

17 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Mozza could ask his Mrs which it is.
Personally, I’m waiting on Throbbers take tbh.

You could tell if it was Mr & Mrs throbber as he'd have a carry out of Budweiser and she'd be demanding the breakfast chef to make some chips. 

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So yer having a go at a family , when yer at a hotel on yer Todd.

:-o

Yes I am. What of it - I’d rather be flying solo at 21 than in a relationship when it’s mutually acceptable to appear for breakfast fresh out your scratcher in public.

Just had a weird exchange with a new guy at work there which further re-inforced my theory that any former soldiers will let you know that they used to serve in the armed forces within 5 minutes of meeting them.

I asked him to do something to which he replied, "Could you repeat that as I couldn't understand you because of your accent", to which I duly repeated myself more slowly this time. I told him I was glad he was honest with me as most people here who struggle with the accent just nod their heads, pretend they've understood me then f**k off and do something else. His response to this was, "Yeah I'm ex-army so I need to know what you're saying".

Spoiler

5bbcd533e3b00_images(12).jpeg.ab500abdaddf53d15aa739314c88af2d.jpeg

10 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

seen this behind the spar petrol station in forfar today. wtf is the point?20181009_155345.jpg

Passed one of these the other day, with actual washing in it, and even my 2 year old son was like "What the f**k??! Why is there a fucking washing machine outside?"*

*May not have been his exact words, but he was incredulous. 

Passed one of these the other day, with actual washing in it, and even my 2 year old son was like "What the f**k??! Why is there a fucking washing machine outside?"*

*May not have been his exact words, but he was incredulous. 
its just mental!