Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
[mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention], get this book. You shall not regret it.
20200521_211051.thumb.jpg.39017c18ef9f58d4ec2fcceb738febce.jpg

I will. Can you go the the glossary and check for mango plz

20200521_212903.thumb.jpg.cd859addc06c8161a6ed32f4866fc5bf.jpg

Been revisiting the magic Street Preachers - holy bible
Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayitsworldwouldfallapart is still amazing

I've just stuck my car up for sale on Gumtree. I literally cannot wait to have my time wasted by email, text and phonecalls approximately 426 times before eventually selling it. 

Edit:No sooner had I posted this than the following 100% seems legit email arrived in my inbox...

Am Glad to read back from you because I would have loved to call you directly but due to the nature of my work we do not have access to phone at the moment,which is why I contact only contact you via email. I work with as an onshore doctor here in Australia and provides around-the-clock medical and emergency care for illnesses and injuries sustained by members of the oil rig crew. Most rigs do not have nurses on board. So, we doctors perform with significant autonomy, and make medical decisions when necessary

I want it to be the perfect graduation gift for my daughter and am making it a surprise package as well for her, Are you the real first owner? and why are you selling it if you don't mind my asking. I don't mind adding an extra $300.00 for you just to take down the posting..I am already in talks with freighters that will handle the pickup and delivery .I will really appreciate if you can email more info

Due to the nature of my work i am a very busy man working all day, i don't have access to my bank account online as am not with my credit card details here but i have my National Australia bank account link up with my PayPal account so I will be paying you through PayPal to your nominated bank account or better still is if you have a PayPal account,please get back to me with your BSB and account details or PayPal account so i can proceed with the payment and contact the courier agent who will come to pick it up and deliver it for my Daughter.
Edited by Dee Man

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I've just stuck my car up for sale on Gumtree. I literally cannot wait to have my time wasted by email, text and phonecalls approximately 426 times before eventually selling it. 

Edit:No sooner had I posted this than the following 100% seems legit email arrived in my inbox...

Am Glad to read back from you because I would have loved to call you directly but due to the nature of my work we do not have access to phone at the moment,which is why I contact only contact you via email. I work with as an onshore doctor here in Australia and provides around-the-clock medical and emergency care for illnesses and injuries sustained by members of the oil rig crew. Most rigs do not have nurses on board. So, we doctors perform with significant autonomy, and make medical decisions when necessary

I want it to be the perfect graduation gift for my daughter and am making it a surprise package as well for her, Are you the real first owner? and why are you selling it if you don't mind my asking. I don't mind adding an extra $300.00 for you just to take down the posting..I am already in talks with freighters that will handle the pickup and delivery .I will really appreciate if you can email more info

Due to the nature of my work i am a very busy man working all day, i don't have access to my bank account online as am not with my credit card details here but i have my National Australia bank account link up with my PayPal account so I will be paying you through PayPal to your nominated bank account or better still is if you have a PayPal account,please get back to me with your BSB and account details or PayPal account so i can proceed with the payment and contact the courier agent who will come to pick it up and deliver it for my Daughter.

fcc157e41d91b10a6b456adcd046340bffdd7131ee7736b50f8b0be9aef228b4.jpg.a80ae2af45e75746018d67ba816491a6.jpg

48 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I hope oaksoft’s daughter enjoys the new car. Glad you found a buyer m8.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

One of my mates tried to buy alloys off of Gumtree in Tuesday or Wednesday. The guy was based in Cumbria, but worked offshore but the alloys were all packed so all he needed was an address to send to his wife and they'd be up in no time. 

My mate, rightly, asked for ID and was sent a photo of Matthew David Neville's passport. 

Google him. 

18 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I recently got tod of some stuff on Gumtree and had a few time wasters but I couldn't believe people actually bought and sold cars on there?

Off the top of my head I think I've bought one and sold five vehicles on Gumtree. The selling has been much less hassle than Ebay tbh and most were away within a day or two.