Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Some years ago I saw Gary Mackay-Steven in the West End, in July, wearing flip flops, shorts and a big puffy body warmer with the hood up. When I saw him I thought it was a bit strange and wondered why he'd have his hood up when it was so nice. A while later I realised, oh, he's a Celtic player walking about Glasgow, that'll be why he doesn't want anyone to see him. 

Come to think of it, this has no connection to your sighting of Paul Slane. 

An outstanding story nonetheless.

Watching other people play computer games is stunningly dull and I don't get why it's so popular.
Be it E-Sports or just a random person's stream, what is the appeal? It's startlingly boring.

Guy at my work, a grown man with children I may add, spends hours on YouTube watching other people play computer games.

I genuinely don’t get it.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

They either find the person streaming and playing the game to be engaging and entertaining. In the case of competitive gaming, it's the same as any other sport or competitive exercise that has spectators. You watch it to see people compete, you watch it to be entertained, you might watch certain games to watch someone good play, hear them commentate and describe what they're doing, and then improve yourself.

No amount of extraneous adverbs will make your opinion more correct than anyone else's.

Where have I ever stated such a thing? An odd reaction. People post their opinions on here, about multiple topics, every single day.

I'm sure it'll be the opposite for people who live in cities, but the amount of noise over lockdown has been unbelievably annoying. Every single day there's a lawnmower, hammer or some sort of power tool that becomes the soundtrack for most of the day.

Daft lassies posting videos of themselves singing songs on Facebook - as if we're likely to do anything other than perv at their chebs et al. 
That's why they do it.

I don't really get watching strangers play computer games either, but then I do know people who watch Formula 1.