Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The hand is the finest part of the animal

Apparently the cannibals of Haiti consider the hand to be the tastiest part of the body.

Is it @KnightswoodBear who has the dainty hands, or was that someone else? Asking for a Haitian mate.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Apparently the cannibals of Haiti consider the hand to be the tastiest part of the body.

Is it @KnightswoodBear who has the dainty hands, or was that someone else? Asking for a Haitian mate.

Outrageous for you to libel the good people of Haiti, proud rebels against slavery and colonialism, especially at this time.

They're just partial to lady's fingers, otherwise known as okra.

There's a live peado roust I'm going in Carron Rd in Falkirk ( just across the road from Lidl ).

Front window panned in, crowd of a couple of hundred gathered outside, police vehicles  camera phones, the works.

EDIT - be a wear. 

Edited by Boghead ranter

There's a live peado roust I'm going in Carron Rd in Falkirk ( just across the road from Lidl ).
Front window panned in, crowd of a couple of hundred gathered outside, police vehicles  camera phones, the works.

EDIT - be a wear. 
Updates? You still alive?

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

EDIT - be a wear. 

Updates? You still alive?

It's being live streamed on Facebook and everything. Oh the excitement. 

It's being live streamed on Facebook and everything. Oh the excitement. 
Wonder if the guy is actually a beast or just pissed off another teen mother with lots of Facebook friends.

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Outrageous for you to libel the good people of Haiti, proud rebels against slavery and colonialism, especially at this time.

They're just partial to lady's fingers, otherwise known as okra.

It was Clive James who told me that, you cruel b*****d. The man's dead; have some decency.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

EDIT - be a wear. 

Any Haneys living in the Falkirk area these days?

I'd love to say that the absolute mutants standing there were in no way representative of the people of Bainsford / Langlees, but they are absolutely representative of the people of Bainsford / Langlees

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

The Waltons hated when Pa came home drunk and told them all what he really thought of them.