Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 hours ago, Stormzy said:

The JCB song came out over a decade ago now.

At the time Luke was 5 and was very admirable of his father that drove around in a JCB, what does he think now he is grown up. Probably thinks his dad is a failure. 

Thoughts?

Think he posts on here as The Real Saints

I got a thank you card from a friend this morning, thanking me for the Xmas presents that I* bought them.  Didn't think that this was still a thing.

*It was actually the other half.  A bit naive / mental thinking that the male played any part in the buying of presents for friends.  To be honest, my immediate impression was "wtf is a 'Dala horse mug', and when have I ever seen one?!".  Just as well she sent it in a card and never thanked me to my face.

On 13/12/2020 at 20:50, Jacksgranda said:

Got the Christmas tree and decorations up over the weekend. What a pantomime! (Oh, no it wasn't!)  Last year I just sent down selected items from the attic. This year my wife was organising it (I use the term organising in its loosest sense) and every single item that bore a passing resemblance to a christmas decoration was brought down.

Fortunately we had 3 of the grandchildren and our daughter to do the fetching and carrying (even the 3 year old helped out), I'm not able for it any more, up and down the stairs just kills me. Finally got the last of it sorted this afternoon.

Of course, half the boxes had to go back up again, as the stuff was never used (you'd need two houses to utilise it all) plus the empty ones, which will have to be brought down again in a fortnight.

Having said all that, it looks well.

Managed to get all the Christmas cards written for my side of the house this afternoon, so I'm pleased about that.

That's them all away again, despite the contradictory and/or nonsensical instructions given out by my wife. Ten year old grandson and our daughter did the heavy lifting, I just organised where everything was going, should make next Christmas a bit easier re getting them downstairs again.

She started getting things "organised" at 10 o' clock last night...

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Love the style of these Trump-supporting nut jobs storming Capitol Hill. A kind of Rambo Village People chic.

560568F9-7C5B-4F7C-B10C-B73DEC144A08.jpeg

The guy bottom left could easily become a P&B mainstay for use when someone is so fucking angry they have lost the power of drool containment.

Capture1.PNG