Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

As someone that stopped watching at the 3rd one this is truly beyond parody.

I guarantee the next one will either involve them using time travel to race their former enemies or centre around them going to heaven and racing with Paul Walker. 

I got one of those caterpillar cakes once.

Put in the fridge overnight and when I checked on it in the morning it had turned in to a butterfly.

Edited by DA Baracus

Monday or Tuesday night - can't remember - I had a bit of running around to do after work and ended up grabbing a takeaway (chips and donner - £9 bythefuckingway, rip off bastirts) in the middle of town before heading up the road. It was about midnight. I had a quarter of it and binned it. It was terrible. My stomach started killing me about an hour later. 

Tonight its Takeaway Thursday so I got a small donner. Ate about half of it (it was a fair size tbf) and since about an hour after it, my stomachs been in tatters. 

Is it possible for your body to just give up the ghost with a certain food? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Monday or Tuesday night - can't remember - I had a bit of running around to do after work and ended up grabbing a takeaway (chips and donner - £9 bythefuckingway, rip off bastirts) in the middle of town before heading up the road. It was about midnight. I had a quarter of it and binned it. It was terrible. My stomach started killing me about an hour later. 

Tonight its Takeaway Thursday so I got a small donner. Ate about half of it (it was a fair size tbf) and since about an hour after it, my stomachs been in tatters. 

Is it possible for your body to just give up the ghost with a certain food? 

Probably. I used to like eating cucumber as a kid and now it gives me terrible wind.

Wee lunchtime walk through the gorbals today. This walk revealed a shisha bar, a "patisserie" (I shit you not) hidden behind rubble in a half derelict industrial street, an astonishing number of discarded whip it chargers and some graffiti revealing "God is Gay". So, if you're a homophobic, athiestic vandal, currently tripping your nuts off on laughing gas; hello.

I know there are some folk that absolutely love the creative patter involved in football nicknames. Well, Dyche came out with a classic effort today:

And the bit that makes it?

that’s right - he used a full name for the foreign lad, despite there clearly being potential for him to comply with the nomenclature.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

I know there are some folk that absolutely love the creative patter involved in football nicknames. Well, Dyche came out with a classic effort today:

And the bit that makes it?

that’s right - he used a full name for the foreign lad, despite there clearly being potential for him to comply with the nomenclature.

Jay Rodriguez was born in Burnley.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a grey hair in my beard. I'm 29.

I've a grey streaks in my hair and I'm 29 and my cousin's fast approaching full grey by 30. It's better to be grey than balding unless you're like Christopher Meloni.

Edited by NotThePars
Wildly different Christopher

I got a gray hair last year.

Fortunately my cunning plan of not bothering to cut my hair or shave for a number of months has covered it up nicely.

I do however look like an amish wrestler.