Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Have any P&B fans got out of jail then chopped up someone with a machete, burned out a car, stolen a bunch of other cars, murdered someone with a shotgun then driven a car full of drugs through quiet bits of Edinburgh at over 100mph? Apart from Clyde fans, obviously. Very Grand Theft Auto-esque.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/man-goes-trial-accused-shotgun-23954293

36 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

Have any P&B fans got out of jail then chopped up someone with a machete, burned out a car, stolen a bunch of other cars, murdered someone with a shotgun then driven a car full of drugs through quiet bits of Edinburgh at over 100mph? Apart from Clyde fans, obviously. Very Grand Theft Auto-esque.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/man-goes-trial-accused-shotgun-23954293

Has there ever been a confirmed motive for this guy killing Welsh? Or was it just a lunatic going on a spree like it reads on the story?

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Has there ever been a confirmed motive for this guy killing Welsh? Or was it just a lunatic going on a spree like it reads on the story?

I’d say in the tree of criminal gangs, he’d be seen as expendable muscle. A local (to you) boy who wanted to impress the tough boys from tough estates from school, then impress the bigger local criminals, then the bigger criminals once in jail. He has condemned himself to a life inside and a life living in peril. If he says who told him to do it then his life would be in immediate danger. If he’s ever let out of prison then his life is in immediate danger unless under a witness protection scheme on another planet. 

7 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

. If he’s ever let out of prison then his life is in immediate danger unless under a witness protection scheme on another planet. 

Not for you though, amarite glass chin? 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@KnightswoodBear @Sweet Pete

I am taking the lead in the "are my kids middle class" debate after the following exchange....

Bb1 "whats for dinner?"

Me "chicken in that nice sauce you like"

Bb1 "Is it coq au vin dad?"

Me *looks around to see who is in earshot of this* "aye, its coq au vin"

A strong contender. Cocks in vans, aeroplane seats that aren't beds and daily demands for olives. We're crushing this dad stuff, lads.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I am taking the lead in the "are my kids middle class" debate after the following exchange....

Bb1 "whats for dinner?"

My nephew at East End park 

“Can I have one of those croissants”, as he points to a steak bridie.

And I’m about to do a Teams meeting about my daughter’s school trip to Costa Rica.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Bb1 "whats for dinner?"

There will be posters on here who will tell you that the use of the word dinner for the evening meal is in itself middle class.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

There will be posters on here who will tell you that the use of the word dinner for the evening meal is in itself middle class.

My dog eats olives and humous. Feel he’s getting away from his whippet roots a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am deeply suspicious of anyone who has strong feelings in any direction on that particular topic.