Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Considering the lads who deliberately make themselves incontinent by inserting big things up their chuffs (see Goatse), I can guarantee there'll be some subculture somewhere of people who insert progressively larger objects into their pork swords. I know there was a video years ago of a guy shoving a toothbrush up there...bristles first. I'd just buy a travel case, personally.
That's tonight's Googling sorted, at least.
Just get onto Ygerbil and put 'Sounding' into the search bar. You'll get all the penis insertions you could ever need in one sitting. (But you knew that, didn't you Dave.?)

14 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

People are fucking mental. Never heard of 'sounding' before tonight.

P&B truly is a chaps eye opener at times.

(Slang for the urethral meatus modified to avoid racist connotations).

I saw it being done on someone once and my stomach lurched, and I don't have a penis! 

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I am led to believe that many women of the BDSM community aren't averse to cervical sounding.

female Uretha sounding is a unique feeling, I'm lead to believe.

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:
9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Get this chat tae f**k btwemoji2961.png

^^^^^ Fainted at the birth of his first born.......

I didn't btw, and that was some next level shit. Still though, not as bad as these fucking deviants escaping from the NSFW forum....

I didn't btw, and that was some next level shit. Still though, not as bad as these fucking deviants escaping from the NSFW forum....
I detect a bit of jealousy coming from the eight-shags-a-year-through-a-sheet-with-a-hole-in-it uber-vanilla brigade.
Live and let live........... Even in Falkirk. [emoji16]

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I detect a bit of jealousy coming from the eight-shags-a-year-through-a-sheet-with-a-hole-in-it uber-vanilla brigade.
Live and let live........... Even in Falkirk. emoji16.png

No kinkshaming from me m9, it's just that anything that you read that makes you instinctively move to protect yer wedding tackle ought to be retained in some sort of holding pen for the real pros. 

12 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Did you get lost and stumbled into the wrong room? Or did you voluntarily join an audience to such an event? 

I'm happy to cede my title of P&B's premier deviant to RH33. She gets away with posting shit on here that I never could.

Edit: she may have to wrestle @King Kebab for it, however. Possibly in a tank of octopuses.

Edited by BFTD