Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I’ve woken up completely deaf in my left ear. Only 27, fucking shambolic. I’m devastated. Waiting on the doctor just now. It’s not ear wax or anything like that so terrified what it could be. My left ear has been declining for months now but just suddenly it’s fucking useless.

21 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Are brave boys competing to see which unit can murder the highest number of unarmed civilians in Afghanistan:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62083196

No one will care the government line isn't even a "we take these allegations extremely seriously" which tbf they clearly don't. Looks like if you sign up you can kill who you please.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

The Trade Union Council advocating closing down all professional kitchens during the summer is an interesting move.

We're the opposite here.  Nobody wants to work when it rains.

Got a phone call from my sons teacher at about 13:00 today, asking me to pick him up from school as they are expecting a big downpour. 

I more or less told them to f**k off.  I'm at work and the school has classrooms with roofs.  Also he is Scottish, rains in his veins, he not scared of a wee bit water.

Picked him up at 15:40 usual tim, to see his teacher with the face of thunder....it was fucking spitting. I went on a motorbike to pick him up.

It's really is amasing to see how they react to rain here, you would think it was acid coming down.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I thought he supported Forfar?

Not anymore, he asked to watch the Man U v Liverpool game this evening on the telly. I don't own a telly.

I told him to pack his bags and watch it his Grannies house with his uncle, who watches all the Liverpool games. Give him credit, he's found an old Man U top, his cousin gave to him many moon ago, just to wind the uncle up.

ETA - His cousin is Dons fan, goes to all the games, but has this sick love for Man U (Fergie shite).

Edited by SlipperyP

55 minutes ago, 101 said:

No one will care the government line isn't even a "we take these allegations extremely seriously" which tbf they clearly don't. Looks like if you sign up you can kill who you please.

So long as they're not white.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

The Trade Union Council advocating closing down all professional kitchens during the summer is an interesting move.

I know I’m not normal but I just love working in the heat. Hotter the better. Repairing saunas would probably be my ideal job. 

1 minute ago, Shandön Par said:

I know I’m not normal but I just love working in the heat. Hotter the better. Repairing saunas would probably be my ideal job. 

A mate of a mate was an apprentice heating engineer and was once sent on a job to on repair the heating/air conditioning in Scorpio Leisure,  notorious Edinburgh “sauna”. The guys sent him there as a bit of a prank on the apprentice. So your dream could come true.