Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The milk delivery boy woke me up with his loud music about an hour ago. He's delivered 6 pint of milk that I've not ordered. I stopped my sub about a year ago (although I have thought recently about starting back up).

I am in Aberdeen today so I can't really hand it back. I'm not leavi g it out as it'll get nicked and I've no idea whose milk it's supposed to be - plus Genesis is fucking terrible music.

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

The milk delivery boy woke me up with his loud music about an hour ago. He's delivered 6 pint of milk that I've not ordered. I stopped my sub about a year ago (although I have thought recently about starting back up).

I am in Aberdeen today so I can't really hand it back. I'm not leavi g it out as it'll get nicked and I've no idea whose milk it's supposed to be - plus Genesis is fucking terrible music.

I guess tonight you'll be Throwing It All Away

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Grab a cab.

19 hours ago, TxRover said:

It’s bad enough you’re eating at McDonalds, but apparently it can be more dangerous to use the bathroom there…

IMG_0633.thumb.jpeg.9436f94b43a63e977fea724974822dda.jpeg

So the guy worked at McDonalds but decided to rob a customer in the gents, stabbed him repeatedly, kept his wallet and the bloody knife on him?

Another master criminal taken off our streets.  The Moriarty of West Virginia.

23 hours ago, TxRover said:

It’s bad enough you’re eating at McDonalds, but apparently it can be more dangerous to use the bathroom there…

IMG_0633.thumb.jpeg.9436f94b43a63e977fea724974822dda.jpeg

Hamburglar really has upped his game.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

So the guy worked at McDonalds but decided to rob a customer in the gents, stabbed him repeatedly, kept his wallet and the bloody knife on him?

Another master criminal taken off our streets.  The Moriarty of West Virginia.

How boring can a shift be that you decide, at the age of 31 and presumably for the first time, that you're going to murder a stranger?

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

There's very little that can't be improved by flatulence.

53 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Chinese caught in own trap.

I seen a thing the other day where undercovers police posing as drug dealers were arrested by undercover police, posing as drug users. 

Same vibes.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is this the one that starts with "This is a work of fiction. any similarities to persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

People seriously considering the accuracy of a book written five hundred years after supposed events, in comparison to other texts that were also written hundreds of years after.

People talking about the potential impact on religious teachings, as if they aren't regularly changed when convenient anyway, with millions of Americans currently finding Jesus and his liberal hippy-dippy outlook entirely incompatible with Christianity.

Talking about "keeping an open mind" while refusing to entertain the most obvious answer; that this is all a work of fiction, heavily edited and amended over centuries to suit the needs of the authors and readers.

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Is this the one that starts with "This is a work of fiction. any similarities to persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

No, that’s Trump’s bank loan applications.