Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Just browsing through photos of houses for sale. What kind of monster hangs a picture of Thatcher in a baby's room?!

image.thumb.png.4b233c5350d61dfdb60f0c3a595d8b6d.png

Could see the point if it was on the mantelpiece - keep the kids away from the fire.

On 27/10/2023 at 10:51, Derry Alli said:

Genuinely no idea but the island police have nothing to do and I was shit faird they'd be waiting on me at the port. I met a boy on Yell who was smoking weed and asked him where he manages to get his hands on it and he explained its rife with the fishing boats and the polis will just drive about the island every now and again and walk into houses trying to catch folk on it - when they're not drink driving themselves.

Every c**t on Yell and Unst know the Polis are en route before their back wheel is on the ferry. 

11 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

Meant to post this the other day. Probably fake, but with the way some folk are. You never know.

Screenshot_20231023-141630.png

On a lovely sunny day, I once witnessed an English family who were half-way up the 'Tourist Path' route, all in flip flops / crocs and bitching like f**k about the path & steepness. There is every possibility that review is genuine............at least I hope it is.

On 27/10/2023 at 10:11, thistledo said:

Reported for what?! Being alert enough not to get water poured over you, then they go crying to their dad about it! At least when I was a little fucker when I was younger if I got caught for it I just took it on the chin. 

I wasn't a particularly bad kid but once it got to a level my parents were told that put an end to my acting like an arsehole. The trouble nowadays seems to be that that makes little difference. There's a far bigger "no ma wean!"/"don't you tell my child off!" culture now.