Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Just a bit of everything he said.

He enjoys the weights and is really strong, not just for his age but as a male. But, he also plays football and is very quick, enjoys running, so needs the cardio stuff too.

Take a 3 month membership. He'll have more interest in cheap wine and his hole soon enough.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Take a 3 month membership. He'll have more interest in cheap wine and his hole soon enough.

38 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Takes after his mum, then. 

Mullarkey missing an opportunity there tbh. 

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

He enjoys the weights and is really strong, not just for his age but as a male. But, he also plays football and is very quick, enjoys running, so needs the cardio stuff too.

Has he shown any aptitude for walking on walking on water, changing water into wine or raising the dead yet? 

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

The Uni gym is a much better place for a guy his age. If he's looking to do strength and bodybuilding there's a number I can give you for a bunch of powerhouses down beside the Olde Mill.

13 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

The Uni gym is a much better place for a guy his age. If he's looking to do strength and bodybuilding there's a number I can give you for a bunch of powerhouses down beside the Olde Mill.

Thanks very much, but the Gym group is within walking distance of the house and he would need me to take him to any further afield gym.

Was on a site in Montrose today doing a bit of work and went for dinner and come back to see an array of police and ambulance where I was to head to next. Some poor guy had died. Apparently quite a fit gut and at not even 50 yet, a shock. Terrible.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Thanks very much, but the Gym group is within walking distance of the house and he would need me to take him to any further afield gym.

Sounds like a unit. Get him chasing chickens, punching frozen meat and running up steps for a bit.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sounds like a unit. Get him chasing chickens, punching frozen meat and running up steps for a bit.

The boys a machine like. Beats his 25 year old, bricklaying brother at arm wrestling every time. Does 100m in under 12 sec. Boys just bounce off him in 50/50 challenges.

We are seriously thinking of putting in an application to the NFL academy in Loughborough.

7 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Was on a site in Montrose today doing a bit of work and went for dinner and come back to see an array of police and ambulance where I was to head to next. Some poor guy had died. Apparently quite a fit gut and at not even 50 yet, a shock. Terrible.

Probably not spent enough time in the gym.  

On 06/02/2024 at 12:34, Sergeant Wilson said:

Old verra ain Annie, a proud Scot and Aberdonian.

So proud she fucked off at the first opportunity and never came back unless she was getting paid.

The two might well be connected...