Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

21 hours ago, TxRover said:

News to them: https://www.gbnews.com/presenters/ (One, for those scoring at home)

Also, “co presenter” isn’t actually an existing role at GB News, so perhaps you intended to reference some of their “irregular staff”, such as the ones that have been found in violation of Ofcom rules?

Meanwhile, I’m waiting for you to suggest you also have a black friend.

You are of course wrong.

k-If2-VNt4-400x400.jpg

4 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

You are of course wrong.

I linked to GB News own website list of “official” presenters. I guess they maintain accuracy there on a level matching their delivery of facts. I stand by both my assertions.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I linked to GB News own website list of “official” presenters. I guess they maintain accuracy there on a level matching their delivery of facts. I stand by both my assertions.

You are wrong. The photo I posted is a presenter on GB news. 

Have you ever watched GB news?

7 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

You are wrong. The photo I posted is a presenter on GB news. 

Have you ever watched GB news?

Happy to see you’ve been promoted to deciding when someone is an official presenter on GB News. Does the role come with a nice shiny pair of jackboots to match the uniform? (Which should answer your question)

42 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Happy to see you’ve been promoted to deciding when someone is an official presenter on GB News. Does the role come with a nice shiny pair of jackboots to match the uniform? (Which should answer your question)

Stop trying to be smart, you are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-163640-Google.jpg

If anyone ever wondered what would happen if you gave a bunch of Germans some video editing equipment and a sack of magic mushrooms, wonder no more.

On holiday and this bunch of nonsense came on MTV in the hotel room.

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Stop trying to be smart, you are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-163640-Google.jpg

Let’s try this slowly so you can understand it. GB News has an official website. GB News has a page on THAT website that lists their “Presenters”. THAT GB News Official list does NOT include this gentleman. Your use of Google search results as a determination of “official GB News presenter status” tell everyone exactly who is “trying to appear smart”.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Let’s try this slowly so you can understand it. GB News has an official website. GB News has a page on THAT website that lists their “Presenters”. THAT GB News Official list does NOT include this gentleman. Your use of Google search results as a determination of “official GB News presenter status” tell everyone exactly who is “trying to appear smart”.

From the GB news official website.

You are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-201013-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240505-201039-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Bobo

Been sat watching documentaries most of today. Walter Smith one on now and seeing Davie Dodds in a lot of the clips. It's pretty surreal I see him in most of the dive pubs I drink in.

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Been sat watching documentaries most of today. Walter Smith one on now and seeing Davie Dodds in a lot of the clips. It's pretty surreal I see him in most of the dive pubs I drink in.

Stupid sexy Davie Dodds

2 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

From the GB news official website.

You are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-201013-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240505-201039-Chrome.jpg

Just to understand your argument. Because this gentleman is a member of an opinion show on GB News, that makes him a "presenter" despite the fact GB News specifically DOESN'T have him as a presenter?! Also, you know OFCOM is investigating GB News for the use of persons such as him in violation of broadcast rules, eh?

And I thought 'Murica's right-wing racists were thick. 

11 hours ago, TxRover said:

Just to understand your argument. Because this gentleman is a member of an opinion show on GB News, that makes him a "presenter" despite the fact GB News specifically DOESN'T have him as a presenter?! Also, you know OFCOM is investigating GB News for the use of persons such as him in violation of broadcast rules, eh?

And I thought 'Murica's right-wing racists were thick. 

He presents the saturday 5 alongside 4 other presenters. 

Anyway you are being rude and obtuse and looking back at some of your posts you come across as someone who thinks they know everything about everything. 

I am leaving it here as I am getting bored with your trolling and I am pretty sure other posters are getting bored with the board being spammed with this nonsence. You are quite clearly wrong on this. 

Screenshot-20240506-104632-Google.jpg