Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

ESPN did a list of the top 100 athletes of the 21st century: Ranking the top 100 professional athletes since 2000 - ESPN

The footballers included are Messi, Ronaldo, Henry, Zidane, Modric, Iniesta, Xavi, Mbappe, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. 

Enjoy the rest of the list.

Schumacher > Hamilton IMO.

The auld boy next door got cremated today, Asbestosis. Lingering in the background and then fucked him in a year. 

The Humanist wifey gave a shout out to my 3 year old, saying he always cheered him up, even as he got to the end. Was a bit dusty when she said that. 

His missus organised a good purvey, steak pie all round. 

Rest easy Don

Edited by Peil

9 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

If you're only looking at the 21st century though that knocks out his first two world championships.

Schumacher peaked in the early 2000s. I'd match him against 2010s Hamilton. But fair point.

15 minutes ago, Peil said:

The auld boy next door got cremated today, Asbestosis. Lingering in the background and then fucked him in a year. 

The Humanist wifey gave a shout out to my 3 year old, saying he always cheered him up, even as he got to the end. Was a bit dusty when she said that. 

His missus organised a good purvey, steak pie all round. 

Rest easy Don

A day for cremations. 

My good pal who passed away a fortnight ago, and my mum's cousin both were cremated today.

Raising a glass tonight.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

hang on, pretty sure he sneaked into my bed and sexually assaulted me three times last night.

Mrs Mullarkey says "You should be so lucky, Mr Palm and his five sisters..."