Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some cats are utter divas. The neighbourhood cats use my garden as a short cut to get to the road at the front on their daily patrols and there was no issue negotiating a three foot fence and gate. How ever this was old and rotten and one of the winter storms took it down so it had to be replaced. I replaced it with a 6 foot fence and gate enclosing that part of the property for improved privacy and security. However the next day I heard an absolute din coming from the side of the house where the new fence had gone up, I looked out the 1st floor window down at the source. it was one of the neighbourhood cats having a massive tantrum, standing there actually screaming at the fence 🤣 total cranial detonation. This went on for about 5 minutes and then the vocal pleading-help-me stage started for some human to open the gate, this went on for another 5 minutes then another couple of minutes of just staring at the fence before turning around and leaving the garden the same way it entered.

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Schumacher peaked in the early 2000s. I'd match him against 2010s Hamilton. But fair point.

I think he went downhill fairly quickly after that though. 

Edited by alta-pete

4 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I think he went downhill fairly quickly after that though. 

Not for me. He challenged Alonso for the 2006 title, winning 7 races, then retired. When he came out of retirement a  few years later he was a shadow of his former self.

Just in from Popeye's in Barrhead.

Got a chicken tenders and wings box. Those were the smallest and scraggiest tenders I've ever seen, upon opening the box it was hard to tell which were tenders and which were wings.

The Louisiana Hot sauce was ferocious, way hotter than tabasco or Frank's and the fries and drinks machine werre good.

If I go back it will be chicken pieces or a burger.

21 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Do you ever look at a box that needs to go out and think "But that's a good box"?

Some time ago a poster on here suggested there should be a thread solely for people over a certain age.

This post confirms the need for such a thread.

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just in from Popeye's in Barrhead.

Got a chicken tenders and wings box. Those were the smallest and scraggiest tenders I've ever seen, upon opening the box it was hard to tell which were tenders and which were wings.

Clearly not fed on a spinach rich diet.

A clear breach under trade descriptions.

This weather can f**k off. Out and about in July and need to get changed when you come home and are soaked to the skin.