Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wonder if there are posters on here who find it hard to quit their job because no one knows what the f**k they do to start with.

(Not naming names).

TBF, I've come off long tiring shifts and wondered if anyone would have noticed if I'd just stayed at home.

Trying to avoid extrapolating this feeling to life in general.

Spoiler

drwho.gif

36 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Gary mate, that's been up someone's fanny, but not recently.

20240902_212606.thumb.jpg.012572c5959a778a96bc1ec224423223.jpg

20240902_212750.thumb.jpg.865605e0f0c86124e10b7aa3aca71a67.jpg

Sneak preview of the opening to "The Sexorcist".

22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It's been a while since she's been in the press for a public meltdown.

Being famous for taking your top off doesn't seem to do a lot for people's mental health. Also having an abusive father who nicked all your money.

Edit: it's also worrying how many of the old glamour models seem to have had mothers who sent scud pictures of their daughters to the tabloids when they started sprouting large breasts.

Edited by BFTD

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

20240903_154155.thumb.jpg.a7bd9710139006b7ac709e40c1fde4db.jpg

Obviously not concerned that much or they’d offer heights for Rows B, C, D and E as necessary for the little people. If you’re gonna go woke, go all in, eh?

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Being famous for taking your top off doesn't seem to do a lot for people's mental health. Also having an abusive father who nicked all your money.

Edit: it's also worrying how many of the old glamour models seem to have had mothers who sent scud pictures of their daughters to the tabloids when they started sprouting large breasts.

Dave, as previously intimated, the 'scud' nomenclatura of yore has now been superseded by the descriptor 'bongo' , (copyright @Melanius Mullarkey)

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Dave, as previously intimated, the 'scud' nomenclatura of yore has now been superseded by the descriptor 'bongo' , (copyright @Melanius Mullarkey)

Is 'bongo' not old man chat too? Seems like the kind of term Boris Johnson would have been using in the dorms at Eton.

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

20240903_154155.thumb.jpg.a7bd9710139006b7ac709e40c1fde4db.jpg

Memories of the Falkirk fan (not Bairnardo) who posted a picture of their "restricted view" at the Recs, completely oblivious to the fact there were spaces next to the people in front of them that they could've moved into.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

They must be round her ankles by now.

Or at the recycling centre.

On 01/09/2024 at 19:51, RH33 said:

I have a job that's been rolling temp for 2 and a half years. Managers great and gets me and my MH.

Contracts haven't been extended but I've been offered 12 month to perm elsewhere

Was all great and Noe my anxiety kicking off.

2 1/2 years continuous service?

Employed direct or via agency?

5 hours ago, Peil said:

Bugger

I've know that since start no matter how often contracts extended was no shift to perm for time served. The job suited me and likely another six months in it but something similar came up so time to move on.

4 hours ago, RH33 said:

I've know that since start no matter how often contracts extended was no shift to perm for time served. The job suited me and likely another six months in it but something similar came up so time to move on.

Aye, I was thinking if you'd been direct you'd be eligible for at least some redundancy

2 hours ago, Peil said:

Aye, I was thinking if you'd been direct you'd be eligible for at least some redundancy

Nah but it suited me and I'm ready to move.