Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a dream that we were playing Clyde away. And we fucking drew 2-2.

f**k off McCoist. :angry:

It could have been worse, you could have dreamt that your team was actually good then woke up to the reality! :lol:

It's happened to me on many occasions. :(

It could have been worse, you could have dreamt that your team was actually good then woke up to the reality! :lol:

It's happened to me on many occasions. :(

I actually woke up fucking raging at the result. Took me until after my shower to calm down.

The missus asked me what the f**k was wrong with me :lol:

I'm doing the Great Edinburgh Run (10k) at the start of October which I'm slightly worried about. I have run 10k on my own before, but I've never taken part in one of these organised races and I fear I'll get carried along at a unsustainable pace for the first kilometre and then suffer for it later on in the race. I've been doing some training, but I'm still not as fit as I used to be a couple of years ago when I was refereeing. The course looks a bit hilly too, which I suppose is par for the course in Edinburgh.

I'm doing the race for my own fitness as much as anything, but decided I should try to raise some money for charity too, so feel free to sponsor me if you want.

I'm playing in a 5s tournament at 9 o'clock. It's bloody freezing and it's not stopped raining all day. I thought I'd share the fact I'm going to get bloody soaked with you all.

I'm trying to talk a guy in Johannesburg through connectiong up some new Cisco kit, and it's not going well.

In fact 5 and a half hours in and he's still not got the one cable I've asked him to plug in in the right place :(

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I'm trying to talk a guy in Johannesburg through connectiong up some new Cisco kit, and it's not going well.

In fact 5 and a half hours in and he's still not got the one cable I've asked him to plug in in the right place :(

laugh.gif I'm imagining this kind of scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioYJNjFBs24&feature=related

laugh.gif I'm imagining this kind of scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioYJNjFBs24&feature=related

:lol:

We're positively flying now!!! Cables have now either accidentally or by design been plugged in the right place and I can basically tell him to f**k off for a break whilst I finsih off.

And my half price Dominos just turned up. Result

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I actually woke up fucking raging at the result. Took me until after my shower to calm down.

The missus asked me what the f**k was wrong with me :lol:

Waking up raging! That's excellent! The worst I had was when I dreamt that Aberdeen equalised against QotS in THAT semi final then went on to win 6-4 AET then beat Rangers 2-0 in the final. I was sitting on top of the world! Then I woke up and actually just thought to myself "for f**k sake!" <_<