Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Giving teuchter alkies up in the shitehole of Dundee access to internet was never a good idea. smile.gif

Dundee is not above the Highland Line, same as Glesca ;)

That's almost as bad as watching St Johnstone. You keep waiting for something to happen and it doesn't.

Appropriate he is wearing a Coolies Hat, just wanted some Napalm to finish him off. Utter dross as a 'competant' guitarist goes............dry.gif

Drivle.

Watching growing up poor the girl from Glasgow is actually pretty decent, she needs to get out the ghetto.

The other two are either a fat slapper or classic cock biting candidate - no thanks.

Watching the Tarantino interview of Channel 4 news just now - what an utter **** of a man! laugh.gif

This interview is meant to be a commercial. I'm only here to sell my movie. Stop asking me questions about slavery I don't want to answer!!!

Walking up to the office this mprning, headphones in, sending a text, not realising there is a giant puddle right next to where I’m standing and an equally big lorry hurtling towards it. Didn’t even see the lorry go past as a massive splash shot up and soaked me from head to toe. Jeans are still sopping wet at my desk an hour later, which, it turns out is rather uncomfortable...ah nooop!!!

He headlined at Golspie gala week this year! Kids loved it! l

He went to the Durness games a few years back as well. I think the teenagers loved him more than the kids! I'm quite honoured to say that I've had a pint with Mr Boom in the pub. Sound loon.

cool.gif

I put the you tube link on that you posted and my 21 month old started doing gingham style to mr boom!

When I said kids I did really mean me!

Your child is into green and white checked cloth? That's a bit strange.