Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guy at work's mum passed away recently. This was his first day back. Don't really know him that well but I saw him in the canteen and tried to commiserate with him. Struggling for something to say, I said "If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know"... at that point, a flash of brilliance came to me and I said in my best Alan Partridge voice "Except heavy lifting, got a bit of a bad back".

The guy just looked at me with a blank yet sad look on his face, then walked away. Oops.

Guy at work's mum passed away recently. This was his first day back. Don't really know him that well but I saw him in the canteen and tried to commiserate with him. Struggling for something to say, I said "If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know"... at that point, a flash of brilliance came to me and I said in my best Alan Partridge voice "Except heavy lifting, got a bit of a bad back".

The guy just looked at me with a blank yet sad look on his face, then walked away. Oops.

Spectacular

Guest honestrae95

^^^ Going to hell.

Absolutely superb

I had to take a call from the help desk at my work today regarding a mr joby mussell

These calls are recorded.

Keeping a straight face while dealing with someone asking about how we can help joby mussell and his problems

Was half listening to the radio when I realised Tiger Woods sounds exactly like Kermit the Frog. Spectacular daydream followed

Female "comedians" always find some way to impose themselves on my TV screen. Not one of them is even remotely funny. I want to bang my head repeatedly off a brick wall.

Usually the BBC they pop up on, they love being uber PC these days.

Was watching that too

How the f**k the ref and linesmen could see anything is beyond me, but................................

................................it was on a "major" sport channel (ESPN); It was played in the USA; They desperately want to "sell" team USA "soccer"; and, allegedly, the referee didn't make the decision it was the "match observer".

Make of that what you will, but at least we had Iain Darke as commentator, without doubt the best of the current crop.