Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got made redundant today, first time this has ever happened to me.

Just kinda stormed out once it was all over with. Caught myself doing 100mph on the way back home too without even realising it which was obviously fucking stupidity, but I calmed down because fucked if I'm losing my job and my license in the same week.

I mean I knew it was coming, got my at risk letter the other week, but I'm gutted because I was spared during a period of redundancies only a month or two ago.

It's really weird because I'm relieved its all finally settled and I know where I stand, but losing my wages and going back on the dole is going to be brutal, hope I can get something sorted sharpish.

Ah well, at least we have a government who are sympathetic to those not currently in employment... :(

Tough! I hope it works out for you.

Guest honestrae95

Boy at the bus stop, full Rangers strip on with 'The Fans 12' on the back.

Ethnic cleansing most definitely needed.

Just because it is sooooo funny:

In the latest from STV’s exclusive interview with Charles Green, the Rangers chief executive is challenged on claims made to supporters since taking over at the club last year.

Specifically the businessman is asked to back up claims he had spoken to Manchester United, who he claimed said they were supportive of the Ibrox side playing in the English Premier League.

Manchester United, via a spokesperson, subsequently denied giving their backing.

Green is also challenged on an alleged tie-in with NFL side Dallas Cowboys.

The club’s commercial director, Imran Ahmad, said a deal between the two was in the offing when he met Rangers supporters in a tour of North America in September.

The following is a direct transcript from Peter Smith’s interview with Charles Green.

PS: Have you ever misled the supporters by telling them what they want to hear?

CG: Never

PS: Never?

CG: Never

PS: You are clear about that?

CG: Yes

PS: What about when you said Manchester United were in favour of Rangers moving to the Premiership? They’ve clearly stated they were against it.

CG: The spokesman did. :lol:

PS: So you told Rangers fans Man Utd were supportive of Rangers moving to the English Premiership. Manchester United say they are opposed to it.

CG: So Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t like to see Rangers in his league? Who is Manchester United? You define Manchester United. :1eye

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?

CG: I’ve had discussions with a number of clubs. :blink:

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?

CG: Well… why do we want to know that? :1eye

PS: I think there is evidence here that has been contradicted by Manchester United.

CG: It’s been contradicted by a spokesperson from Manchester United. :rolleyes:

PS: So is that spokesman not speaking for the club?

CG: My lawyers, who are advising on Rangers going into the UK, have been speaking to a number of clubs, representatives of clubs, to owners of clubs.

**(Is that even an answer to the question?)

I am absolutely very, very clear, from the discussions I’ve had with various people who are speaking to football clubs who would welcome Rangers to play in the English football league. ..So -not the EPL then ? ;)

PS: Can you tell us which clubs?

CG: No. I don’t want to prejudice this club’s chance of playing in England by disclosing stuff prematurely. :thumsup2

PS: What about when Imran Ahmad told Rangers supporters talks with the Dallas Cowboys were going well?

CG: Well they are. :lol: I’ve got an email now if you want to read it after this interview from Dallas Cowboys.

PS: The Dallas Cowboys have previously told us there were no such talks.

CG: I don’t care, Peter, what they’ve said :blink: . I’ve just told you categorically, in front of the camera, when this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. *(Ambiguity alert !!!) :thumsup2 The email came in three days ago.

So either believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled. But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

More from our exclusive interview with Charles Green can be seen on the STV website later and on the STV News at Six.

Stick this in the P&B Gold Forum ....

There was also a recorded phone interview between Green and Craig Whyte. Money's exchanged and it's now becoming clear that Craig Whyte might still be involved with Rangers

I got a new laptop about 3 months ago and I have delayed installing iTunes and downloading ALL my music again for so long because I knew it would be the most tedious task ever. Started at around 8pm and I was right - fucking horrific. I've done 27 albums so far and I'm nowhere near finished. Think it'll take my a good few days at least :(.

I got a new laptop about 3 months ago and I have delayed installing iTunes and downloading ALL my music again for so long because I knew it would be the most tedious task ever. Started at around 8pm and I was right - fucking horrific. I've done 27 albums so far and I'm nowhere near finished. Think it'll take my a good few days at least :(.

There's programmes like iDump that you can transfer your whole library from your old PC.

I have no idea who she is so I googled her and come up with this. Maybe it's a bad photo but I would say she certainly looks better from behind.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I think you're definitely breaking the "half your age then add seven" rule here.

BEAST.