Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can't sleep.

Can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing as I've been plagued by nightmares recently.

The worst being one when I was speaking to my not long deceased Dad who was really frustrated as he was holding a cure for cancer that would have seen him right if he had received it a week earlier.

Grim.

Edited by Andy C

Can't sleep.

Can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing as I've been plagued by nightmares recently.

The worst being one when I was speaking to my not long deceased Dad who was really frustrated as he was holding a cure for cancer that would have seen him right if he had received it a week earlier.

Grim.

Green dotted that because I could relate, only to realise straight after that it could be taken the wrong way. :(

I did a Google image search for her and I'm not impressed. The pic you posted seems to be the best of the bunch!

I'm sure some female German players did a Playboy top shoot and got taps aff. They were all 8/10 and more much fitting for a Club Dece boy like yourself

Come on lanky, as a Club Dece boy I thought you'd have higher standards than that. 6/10. Would not bang.

Sometimes it is good for us #dece boys to lower the standards and make the lower rating birds feel wanted

#generous #thoughtful

I should have posted a better pic, but I'd rate her about a 7/10. Getting bored of smashing your average G. Street 8s so wouldn't mind dropping a mark for a bird who's foreign and a minor celeb. #Marbs can't come soon enough.

This is more your level

post-5691-13747609607883_thumb.jpg

I handed in my letter of resignation last week. I'm going to college next month, so I'm still going to be doing something with my life, but I reckon I've played an absolute blinder. The hotel I work in is part of a massive chain around Europe and the restaurant (where I work) menu is the same throughout the UK as far as I know. It's changed from a proper menu - y'know, starters, mains, desserts, etc. - to a more Wetherspoons vibe. I have nothing against 'Spoons, but it's not where I want to work. The customers need to walk past the bar now and seat themselves, then walk back up to the bar and order anything. Meanwhile before it was seating them, taking drinks, taking food orders, etc. An actual restaurant feel about it. They've tried to make it more "gastropub" (is that word still in circulation?) and it's not going to work. We've had customers walk out because a) we've not came over to take food orders (which I have done since the change, so they don't leave!) and b) they can't get soup/starters. It's all mains and a few desserts. They've royally fucked this up and we're going to get a lot less customers than we used to get and there's not a lot we can do about it because it's the main company's decision. The menu is absolutely shit and they don't even do salads with the burgers any more (though, the chef is adamant to still put them on because it's stupid not to). The prices of drink have gone up too - a pint of Stella is up by 25p, and a bottle of Stella Cidre (previously £3.90) is now £5.20. Five. Pounds. Fucking. Twenty. That's in excusable. You can't do that. We also need to try and tell the regular customers that the price of a cider has gone up by £1.30 but we can't explain it. There's absolutely no reason it should cost that much. I actually felt really bad charging a customer that price.

I didn't need to type that but it feels quite good to get it off my chest, even if it is really petty - but to completely change the standard of practise when it worked perfectly, to, er, this shite is just terrible, and a lot of staff are wanting to leave too. I can't want until I finish now.

In 24 hours I will just be leaving the house to head to the airport to go to Gran Canaria for a week. Words can't describe how much I am looking forward to just getting away for a while. I usually like to do a lot on holiday like excursions and that but I am actually just considering lying by the pool/beach with my ipod in and a beer in hand and not moving at all (except to get more beer) and just relaxing for the week. Christ, I am even slightly looking forward to the flight just so I can do feck all. I don't know if I am currently stressed out and need a break or just turning into a lazy b*****d :lol:

When I got up this morning, I had my usual "first thing" pish. So far so normal. Finished up with that, washed my hands and then proceeded to brush my teeth. Mid way through this, I had an overwhelming urge to pish again.

I then had another, man sized pish.

I was all very strange. I've felt a bit funny about it all day.

When I got up this morning, I had my usual "first thing" pish.  So far so normal.  Finished up with that, washed my hands and then proceeded to brush my teeth.  Mid way through this, I had an overwhelming urge to pish again.

I then had another, man sized pish.

I was all very strange.  I've felt a bit funny about it all day.

Best not to worry about it. If it continues however then go to the docs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app