Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

All I do these days is argue with other Celtic fans, latest example I'm getting dogs abuse because I don't believe the Scottish government are "anti Irish" or have anything against Irish nationalist.

It does make me wonder if sometimes despite loving Celtic, if they are the team for me

Yeah must make it hard for all those scottish celtic supporters to live under an anti Irish government.

Is there any other team you think you would support?

Interesting to hear from people who stopped supporting an Old Firm team. Don't get them very often. Spoke to a guy in the pub recently who told me he used to be a St Mirren supporter, but is now - and has been for some time, a Rangers fan. Why? "Because they're better." Old cretin.

I'd never support a team due to success, I know how us OF fans get branded as "glory hunters" but I can honestly say my favourites memories of Celtic had been growing up watching us through the 90s, despite not being successful by today's standards it was amazing going to Parkhead and watching us, also they really where my local team

I could easily watch another team, watch another team as I do love football, being born and growing up in Glasgow I always like to see the local teams do well ( except Rangers)

But support? I'm not so sure.

I know some might mock or laugh but I'm 29, Celtic have always even not only my team, but my fathers and his fathers etc... None of them have every been interested in the religion or politics side of it.

Feck knows what I'll do, just the way out fanbase is turning these days , I find rather nasty at times and it really doesn't interest me . I've lost count the amount of times I've been branded a "soup taker" or not a real fan because I can't stand the green brigade or that I have zero interest in Ireland or her politics, and I've never believed the refs or SFA are out to get us

I'd never support a team due to success, I know how us OF fans get branded as "glory hunters" but I can honestly say my favourites memories of Celtic had been growing up watching us through the 90s, despite not being successful by today's standards it was amazing going to Parkhead and watching us, also they really where my local team

I could easily watch another team, watch another team as I do love football, being born and growing up in Glasgow I always like to see the local teams do well ( except Rangers)

I know some might mock or laugh but I'm 29, Celtic have always even not only my team, but my fathers and his fathers etc... None of them have every been interested in the religion or politics side of it.

Feck knows what I'll do, just the way out fanbase is turning these days , I find rather nasty at times and it really doesn't interest me . I've lost count the amount of times I've been branded a "soup taker" or not a real fan because I can't stand the green brigade or that I have zero interest in Ireland or her politics, and I've never believed the refs or SFA are out to get us

The problem is that a large majority of celtic fans take the while Irish image too literal.

Or the Palestine flag at parkhead, as though celtic fans can relate.

Is there any other team you think you would support?

Interesting to hear from people who stopped supporting an Old Firm team. Don't get them very often. Spoke to a guy in the pub recently who told me he used to be a St Mirren supporter, but is now - and has been for some time, a Rangers fan. Why? "Because they're better." Old cretin.

Extra seeth from him last season then when St Mirren lifted the League Cup whilst Sevco sat in the bottom tier, failing miserably. Pleasing.

You're only 29. You could play sport at the weekend instead of watching it.

You're only 29. You could play sport at the weekend instead of watching it.

I play football 3 times a week and I'll cycle through to Edinburgh at the weekend depending on the Celtic game, but I love watching football when I can. I'd never stop watching the sport

I play football 3 times a week and I'll cycle through to Edinburgh at the weekend depending on the Celtic game, but I love watching football when I can. I'd never stop watching the sport

Watch rugby? Less political, beer at the stadium etc.

The problem is that a large majority of celtic fans take the while Irish image too literal.

Or the Palestine flag at parkhead, as though celtic fans can relate.

Have a Palestine flag up under my bed in my collection. But I take my Basque flag or my Starry Plough to the games :thumsup2

Love the political side to our support. Sets us apart from everyone else.

Edited by Belfast_Tim