Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just saw a TV advert for a toy called doggy doo, when you put plastercine in the dogs mouth pump some handle and it eventually works it's way to his erse where he plops it out.

Or just feed it some fat on a string, let it shit it out, feed it to another one and hey presto, you've got a super effective cheap lead for walking multiple dogs.

Tickets bought for this guy

and this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVFKX85ze4

on the 26th :thumsup2

Donaghadees galore. ^_^

Where on earth is Gesaffelstein playing? One of the best electronic artists on the go at the moment. Did you know he produced two tracks on Kanye West's new record as well?

You've got to hand it to her, she's bucked the trend in Edinburgh.

She got the hoose then kidded on she was pregnant.

Let's take time to think of would be dad in this situation.

Man was legendary, telling him mates he finally did it, got some bird up the duff, walking around like he was gallus.

Embarrassing or whit!

There is an advert on the subway that I keep catching out of the corner of my eye, and think it's for a Hulk Hogan appearance.

It's actually for some sort of Caribbean festival

Thank you mark. Please keep us up to date on any other advertisements and your initial perception of what they may be... Correcting us when we are at the edge of our seats to the hilarious reality of the advertisement.

Regards

Catriona shearer on the news, if you don't want to know the score look away now, then proceeds to describe Scotland winning the game!

Aye nae bother.

That's for blind folk who want take know the result, unfortunately they don't cater for the brain dead or no fingered as these people would have changed the channel at this point. But never mind i`ll contact them to be far more conciderate to your plight

I used to like Catriona, now I just can't help see past that annoying fake grin of hers after the news once went on a little too long and she dropped her little show to reveal the miserable person she really is.

Lies and deceit.

Edited by Hedgecutter