Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My taxi driver broke down in tears today about Vera and Jack Duckworth dying on Corrie.

Seriously, he was chatting away to my gran and soaps, namely Corrie came up in conversation, he mentioned their deaths and started bubbling up, then there were genuine tears. Good thing we were stopped at lights, he would have had to pull over if we were on the move.

Was truly Bizzare, and a little awkward. At the end of the journey he remarked "Only true men can openly cry" which I tend to agree with, tho not when it's about a bloody soap.

My taxi driver broke down in tears today about Vera and Jack Duckworth dying on Corrie.

Seriously, he was chatting away to my gran and soaps, namely Corrie came up in conversation, he mentioned their deaths and started bubbling up, then there were genuine tears. Good thing we were stopped at lights, he would have had to pull over if we were on the move.

Was truly Bizzare, and a little awkward. At the end of the journey he remarked "Only true men can openly cry" which I tend to agree with, tho not when it's about a bloody soap.

Aye, but it's Jack and Vera. :bairn

Real men may indeed cry, but they don't knock about with their gran.

Bloody hell, spoiler alert! When did they kick it? Gutted i missed it.

Imagine being the poor fecker that only asked for the pants and socks. :lol:

That's got to be better than asking for world peace or for the hungry to be fed and then facing the look-at-what-you-could-have-won moment. At least pants and socks guy got something out of it. Edited by Mrs M