Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was chatting to a couple of foreign chaps in the pub last night. I asked them what they were doing in Glasgow, and they said they were exchange students from Africa. I asked which country and they told me to guess.

I had about a 1 in 50 chance of getting it right and guessed "Eritrea". Amazingly, I guessed correctly, and the two guys were dumbfounded (as was I, but sadly it was too late to fire on a lottery ticket).

I was chatting to a couple of foreign chaps in the pub last night. I asked them what they were doing in Glasgow, and they said they were exchange students from Africa. I asked which country and they told me to guess.

I had about a 1 in 50 chance of getting it right and guessed "Eritrea". Amazingly, I guessed correctly, and the two guys were dumbfounded (as was I, but sadly it was too late to fire on a lottery ticket).

At least you didn't pull a "Daily Mail reader" and say "Africa, all the same innit?"

I don't fancy the exchange journey.

Some old dear crashed into the back of me today while i was waiting at a junction, neck and back are quite sore and stiff.

Anybody recommend any ambulance chasers to fight for my fortune :lol:

Philpy knows about ambulances and Lichtie23 will write you a letter confirming you have suffered whiplaff.

Some old dear crashed into the back of me today while i was waiting at a junction, neck and back are quite sore and stiff.

Anybody recommend any ambulance chasers to fight for my fortune :lol:

What about this guy?

Lionel_Hutz_by_The_Simpsons_Club.jpg

I don't think roping in Ad Lib is going to do blanco any favours tbh.