Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So my bus home from Glasgow passes through Govan which means you often get a few unsavoury characters. Just there I experienced the creme de la creme of c***s. Three neds get on and do the usual shite patter about battering c***s, union jacks, getting fucked and shagging. This time though a twist! They start discussing one of the guys "knuckle duster slasher" he is considering selling which leads to one of the other fine gentleman to proclaim "man ahm choking to stab sum c**t.". Scum. Sub human scum.

I seriously doubt any of them has ever been in a scuffle, let alone a real fight. Probably all still live with their mummies and have to be home by 10 "or else"

I've come to the decision that despite being so near yet so far (Stranraer v Brechin), I'm going to take in Irvine Meadow vs Clydebank instead. Which weapons would be best?

A bucket of shite is usually the weapon of choice at Meadow Park. However, I don't know how effective that would be against Clydebank fans.

I've just been reading through the uni threads and am surprised by how many people are going back to uni as mature students. Going back to uni to better yourself and improve career chances is obviously a great thing but it makes me really glad I did it straight from school rather than having some 'wasted years' in low paid jobs between school and going back to uni.

Christmas cheer from That's Life magazine

Posted Image

I couldn't resist buying this yesterday for some train reading with the other half. The cheeriest bit:

This time, fuelled by alcohol, he'd attacked her with a kitchen knife - the same knife we'd have used to carve our Christmas Turkey. Sick! Peter had stabbed her 27 times in the throat, chest and abdomen, slashing her arms and hands as she tried to defend herself. The blows kept coming, even after her heart had stopped beating. A trail of blood led all the way from the kitchen to the front door, where she tried to escape. Peter's brutality didn't stop there. He'd cut his own throat and wrists, and let the blood flow over Mum's body. It was sickening.

Tell us about the tripled ghosts!

The ghost was her dad!!!

However, it was her husband that had got her up the duff and they ended up having triplets. Because it was her dad's funeral the day after her birth, the wifey saw the triplets as a gift from her dad.

Booooo.

Top £100 letter though:

"I'd been with my boyfriend for five months when he invited me to spend Christmas with his family. So far, so good. But can you imagine my horror when his dad opened the door, and I realised I'd dated him. If that wasn't bad enough, as we sat down to eat, my boyfriend's brother arrived - I'd dated him too! Neither knew about the other and my boyfriend was totally in the dark. It was a very long weekend - and I've been single ever since"

- Jennifer Brenner, Marlebone, NW London.

The ghost was her dad!!!

However, it was her husband that had got her up the duff and they ended up having triplets. Because it was her dad's funeral the day after her birth, the wifey saw the triplets as a gift from her dad.

Booooo.

Top £100 letter though:

Whatever happened to "name and address supplied"?

I had a rather strange dream last night that I was working for the X-Factor and had to go round to the contestants houses to get them up for the live final.  Whilst the final was taking place, I was watching it whilst having dinner with Ronaldo (not the fat one).

Im laying the blame squarely on Strathdon Blue.

Sqaurely?? Its slicely.

I had a rather strange dream last night that I was working for the X-Factor and had to go round to the contestants houses to get them up for the live final. Whilst the final was taking place, I was watching it whilst having dinner with Ronaldo (not the fat one).

Im laying the blame squarely on Strathdon Blue.

Strong blue cheese before bed is essentially legalised drugs. I do this frequently although it's a lottery whether it's amazing or terrifying. Usually amazing.