Procycling thread

myshkin

I hear you......

Haha just a bit too quick for me!

Edit: I don`t know if anybody else follows the Race Radio on Twitter, but a couple of Tweets today that sum things up:

https://twitter.com/#!/TheRaceRadio

Jan, Ivan, Tyler, Iban, Floyd, Vino, Roberto, Hummm, whose name is missing from this list?

Ullrich is banned for using Fuentes. What does mean for Frank Schleck who gave Fuentes $11,000 for "interval workouts"?

rolleyes.gifdry.gifwink.gif

Edited by Desert Nomad

• 2 weeks later...

CAS in double standards shock. <_<

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20533969

Geriatric, he's a 30 year old Pro-Cyclist!

that's the description of the experiment rather than the effects of the drug.

unfortunately for alberto you can't get a therapeutic use exemption for clen.

tue's are a dodgy area. so many athletes were getting them for salbutamol (an asthama drugs that opens the airways and has an amphetimine like effect) that they ended up taking it off the banned list.

Edited by T_S_A_R

Mentioned on Eurosport that, in the Contador case, "CAS said it was a tainted supplement, AC claimed it was tainted food & WADA said it was blood doping" :rolleyes:

It was definately a shambles, that's for sure. :lol:

TONY MARTIN 5/4 TO WIN PARIS NICE PROLOGUE TODAY

MONSTER MONSTER, CHAPEAU, ETC, ETC....

Martin only 28th! :lol: Wiggins loses out by sec & ½ to Gustav Larsson in the rain. The latter having finished earlier in the dry.

Mentioned on Eurosport that, in the Contador case, "CAS said it was a tainted supplement, AC claimed it was tainted food & WADA said it was blood doping" :rolleyes:

It was definately a shambles, that's for sure. :lol:

if you read through the judgement wada and the uci make a pretty strong case for blood doping due to evidence of plasticizers and his blood values. they couldn't tie that to the clen so it seemed the judges weren't that bothered about it.

the meat thing was correctly laughed out and the supplements seemed to be the last explanation standing for the judges. the fact they said that was the most likely explanation despite their being zero evidence of it and contador flat out denying it was very odd.

to me the most enlightening part of the case that wada are unable to bring a blood doping case even when they have a lot of evidence and world class scientists attempting to prove it. if cyclists can beat that level of scrutiny what the f**k is going on in other sports where they don't even monitor blood values?

Wiggo could have some competition in Paris Nice, todays stage winner Lieuwe Westra looked in good shape & is now just 6 secs back.

Good win for Cav too, in Tirreno-Adriatico, thought Friere looked in good shape at the sprint though.

As already mentioned a terrific win for Wiggins, certainly ranks beside the Dauphine as the biggest of his career.

Milan-San Remo this weekend & Cav will be looking for his second win there, although I quite fancy Tom Boonen for the win, he`s been in really good form in the early part of the season.

As already mentioned a terrific win for Wiggins, certainly ranks beside the Dauphine as the biggest of his career.

Milan-San Remo this weekend & Cav will be looking for his second win there, although I quite fancy Tom Boonen for the win, he`s been in really good form in the early part of the season.

Sagan or Bosen-Hagen for me.