Gigs

pilsner_ffc

B&S tonight :D

Wish I had tickets for The Aphex Twin though :(

B &S were superb. Played loads of old stuff, notably The State I Am In, Belle & Sebastian and Dog On Wheels.

The highlight for me though was meeting Jerry Dammers (who was DJing upstairs) and getting his autograph :D

How was the Aphex Twin Colin?

How was the Aphex Twin Colin?

Pretty good, it was a laptop DJ set rather than live though. Started off a bit noisy, the second half was better than the first, once he started playing jungle and old breakbeat stuff. Only tunes of his I remember were Didgeridoo and the Boucing Ball one off of Come To Daddy, but overall good fun :D

Would love to see him do a live set though, it always seems to just be the DJ thing these days.

Im going to say the next gig i go and see is Marlow, but anyone can tell its blatantly obvious i am not now, and will never be, that cool.

Probably some sweaty metal band then..... :ph34r:

Shame. :(

One of my heroes, as you fine well know ya c'nt. Bet you never even thought aboutgetting me his autograph. <_<

He's still a hero to me.

Caught a bit of his DJ set and he was playing some quality tunes. It was a last minute thing to try and grab a word though. Basically my mate went up and spoke to him for ages and by the time I got to speak to him, B&S were due on stage downstairs so I had to make it snappy.

I'm going to see Echo and the Bunnymen at the end of the month in Embra.

F**k knows how Ian McCulloch will cope with the smoking ban. I bet he'll nip out after every song for a fag! Mac is God!

I'm going to see Echo and the Bunnymen at the end of the month in Embra.

F**k knows how Ian McCulloch will cope with the smoking ban. I bet he'll nip out after every song for a fag! Mac is God!

Just for the love of god don't make a video in "tribute" to him :P

Im going to say the next gig i go and see is Marlow, but anyone can tell its blatantly obvious i am not now, and will never be, that cool.

Probably some sweaty metal band then..... :ph34r:

Friday 5th of May, the Tunnels, Aberdeen. I'll recognise you by the number of wrinkles on your weather-beaten face.

The Ronelles are playing at Triple Kirks?! That's a bit strange... do any bands play there?

Might go along in my t-shirt. :D

I've discovered that this gig is free :D