Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Really want to go and see We Are Scientists at Aberdeen Music Hall in November but cant bloody find tickets anywhere!

Tried phoning the box office?

I feel, having mentioned the box office, I must regale a wee story about a brainy mate of mine.

Upon deciding to buy tickets to T in the Park, he walked in, and waited for a counter to become free so he could be served. On approaching the counter, he enquired "Is this where you buy tickets?" :lol: :lol:

Needless to say, he's never lived it down!

Cut your losses and go and see Marlow this Friday :D

At the Tunnels again??

If so then i may well head along actually, its my 18th the next day and turning up to work half cut would be most amusing :lol:

At the Tunnels again??

If so then i may well head along actually, its my 18th the next day and turning up to work half cut would be most amusing :lol:

Yeah man. You can find deatils from teh MySpace page, the address is in my signature. Come along and make yourself known. My flatmate and some of her pals are going up, so there should be about 10 people cheering us on :)

Going to the NME New Music Tour at the QMU in about half an hour :)

Long Blondes, Forward Russia, The Automatic and Boy Kill Boy.

Really looking forward to seeing the latter 2 in particular B)

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the Zutons gig in the Barras a few weeks ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Not a huge fan of the band but they played a fantastic set/

:)

Dont know whos next..........

Going to see the Babyshambles at the Music Hall tomorrow night. I haven't heard any of his babyshambles work so don't know what to expect, hopefully he plays some of teh libertines stuff.

Going to see the Babyshambles at the Music Hall tomorrow night. I haven't heard any of his babyshambles work so don't know what to expect, hopefully he plays some of teh libertines stuff.

Last time he tried to play Aberdeen (I think it was the Lemon Tree) he "fell down some stairs", thus cancelling the gig and a riot broke out. Have fun!

Forgive me coz I can't be bothered to look to see if I've posted this already!

Going to see Echo and the Bunnymen on the 31st in Embra.

In July after I've watched East Fife play Durham City in Durham, am off to Carlisle to see Half Man Half Biscuit. What a joy that will be. :unsure:

Guest jimmy saville

now then now then now then guys and gals, i remember the crackin bands we used to have on top of the pops, showaddywaddy!

Dirty Pretty Things earlier. Amaaaaaaaaaazing. Not a huge fan before ton ight but it was awesome. Superb

I Get Along was incredible

im struggling to type right now, a wreakked

I was there as well. It was really good. The Barras is such a great venue and the crowd was excellent.

DPT are not a good as the Libertines but they're a decent substitute.