Gigs

pilsner_ffc

It's been switched to the ABC ;)

Teenage Fanclub, Half Man Half Bicuit and Wolfmother are my next three :D

See further down the thread. :D

I bought a ticket for the Sunday from an Albion Rovers fan in a Coatbridge pub last week, only to remember when I got home that I already had Magic Numbers tickets for the same night. I was mightily relieved to find out the gig had been moved to the ABC on the Monday. :lol:

STAIND?!?!?!?!

Have you no taste, man? :P

They are the missus`s favourite band, so had to as soon as she heard about them. (I think the phrase was no sex until we get the tickets).

As a mini Gig report, they were OK. Did a great version of a Pink Floyd song, and there was a few other good songs but Hinder stole the show :)

They are playing up in Falkirk soon as well, hoping to go.

Seen them at T In The Park a few years ago and they were shit hot. Although to be fair they could just play the music without singing and the place will go nuts.

Would you be able to get tickets for that for me?

Oh, with booking fee the Milburn tickets came to about £11.50 or so.

Just checked their site and the Falkirk gig is sold out, fuckin shite but our own fault.

Yes I will get you the money whenever you want it Fram, could have given you it on Saturday but was wracked and was not in my thoughts.

Just checked their site and the Falkirk gig is sold out, fuckin shite but our own fault.

Yes I will get you the money whenever you want it Fram, could have given you it on Saturday but was wracked and was not in my thoughts.

Lads, we only booked our tickets for it on Saturday night, and thats standing. Try the Barrowlands website.