Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I have picked up a ticket for Ocean Colour Scene on the 20th December at The Barrowlands. That and Kasabian supported by The Fratellis are the only two gigs i have in the pipeline however. I might have a look around later for any other good ones coming up.

I have picked up a ticket for Ocean Colour Scene on the 20th December at The Barrowlands. That and Kasabian supported by The Fratellis are the only two gigs i have in the pipeline however. I might have a look around later for any other good ones coming up.

have many people here seen the Fratellis live?

What did you reckon?

Their live sound is sooooooooo far away from their recorded sound don't you think?

We were due to support them (Before my time), but I believe the gig got canceled for some reason.

Are Larkin Love the latest Sub-Libertines love of NME?

Guest Adam Wee

Fratellis on Friday at the Barras! Cant wait B)

I am considering going along to see if I can get a ticket off of a tout. What's the face value?

have many people here seen the Fratellis live?

What did you reckon?

Saw them at the liquid room during T on the Fringe, thought they were excellent, much better live than on record, even if half the crowd had just come to hear Chelsea Dagger (you could tell by the fact they were singing it between songs until they played it).

Next gig for me is Half Man Half Biscuit on the 15th. I cannot fucking wait, haven't been this excited about a gig in ages.

I think a few of the Loyal are considering a jaunt to see Paul Weller at the end of this month at The Barrowlands. I'm also thinking about going to see The Complete Stone Roses with Neilly but that one is on the back burner for now.

Speaking of gigs, Fudge, do you want to go and see Paul Weller? And i also have your money for my Kasabian ticket put aside now, so i'll give you it the next time i see you.

Muse last night - WOW. First time id seen them live, amazing!! Started off with Knights of Cydoina then ripped straight into Hysteria afterwards :D :D

no they didn't.

knights was the last song they played.

was absolutely mental down the front at the start