Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Caleyking

Went to Gomez at the Barras on sat. Superb. Really excellent live. Brilliant crowd too.

One of the best atmospheres at any gig i've been to.

Went to Firewater after and met 2 of the blokes from the band too. Top blokes.

Superb night.

You got your tickets yet Declan?

Still not got mine. Shiting myself slightly.

Still haven't received them from Seetickets, mate. They have supposedly been dispatched, therefore I'm hoping of receiving them in the next few days.

I didn't know you were much of a Moz fan, Keef. I'm impressed. :)

You got your tickets yet Declan?

Still not got mine. Shiting myself slightly.

How can you shite yourself 'slightly'?! :unsure: Is that like a serious skid-mark or just a really wet fart?! :blink::ph34r::lol:

I've been asked out by a girlie on 12th December to the SECC to see Madness! :D

Which is only fair, seeing as I bought Mrs Kilt the tickets for her birthday in September! :ph34r:

Going to see Hells Bells tonight at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen. Fantastic AC/DC tribute band, this will be the third time I've seen them.

Status Quo on 20th December at P&J Arena-22 years after I saw them on their End of The Road Tour ! Still a superb live experience.

Surrogate Pink Floyd Show at Montrose Town Hall on 23rd December, hopefully in celebration of a home win before Christmas.

Went to Gomez at the Barras on sat. Superb. Really excellent live. Brilliant crowd too.

One of the best atmospheres at any gig i've been to.

Went to Firewater after and met 2 of the blokes from the band too. Top blokes.

Superb night.

Shit hot band.

Ive seen them at T in the Park a few times and I wish Id known about that gig as Id have got a ticket.

Went to see The Wonderstuff at ABC last night. To say I'm gutted is an understatement.

Saw the set list and the played 8 songs short of what was on it. Miles Hunt appeared to be steaming. Never once spoke to the crowd and walked off stage with about 6 songs to go. No encore - f*****g nothing. One of the roadies was getting it tight from the crowd and launched a verbal attack on Hunt for the way he has been acting and told the crowd to go ask the w****r himself on the tour bus. So, I decided to do just that! Knocked a few times but no reply! £15 for 55 minutes. I have seen the Wonderstuff loads of times and that was my last.

I swore all the way home in the car. Bar steward.

Arab Strap, a week tomorrow. Their last ever gig! (allegedly)

Really looking forward to it ( which probably means it'll be a massive disappointment, but hey)

Futureheads were a wee bit disappointing tonight. Only played for an hour and there was too little of the new stuff, which I like. Howling Bells were the support and were excellent.

Still, Morrissey, Magic Numbers and Arab Strap next weekend should be a wee bit good.

Edited by wearealldoomed

Futureheads were a wee bit disappointing tonight. Only played for an hour and there was too little of the new stuff, which I like. Howling Bells were the support and were excellent.

Still, Morrissey, Magic Numbers and Arab Strap next weekend should be a wee bit good.

Was good to hear the old stuff aswell though. They can't do wrong for me though, I;d have loved it no matter what they played I'd expect. would have liked to see a few more new songs aswell, namely 'News + Tributes' and 'Thursday. Can't believe they didn't play First day either. As I say though, thoroughly enjoyed myself, Howling Bells were good too.

Was good to hear the old stuff aswell though. They can't do wrong for me though, I;d have loved it no matter what they played I'd expect. would have liked to see a few more new songs aswell, namely 'News + Tributes' and 'Thursday. Can't believe they didn't play First day either. As I say though, thoroughly enjoyed myself, Howling Bells were good too.

Dunno. I saw them at Leeds festival last summer and thought the set was far better, despite only being 45 mins long. That might have been down to the copious amounts of cider I'd consumed, along with poppers than some random chaps beside me kindly donated. :ph34r:

Edited by wearealldoomed