Gigs

pilsner_ffc

:lol: Its a cracking wee venue anyway!!

Was at the Babyshambles gig myself. My mate got kicked out for storming teh stage, he was ushered out a fire exit, and let back in the front door by security. What a hero. Seriously they are playing again in Inverness in a few months if any of you want to bottle Pete Doherty you can easily do it in the Ironworks!

As for the gig, the crowd was mental. You could tell that most of the people hadn't been anywhere near alcohol in a few months. The crowd was full of hard core minks from all the villages around Inverness (Dingwall is a town so f**k you all!) and if Doherty left after four songs like he did in Lincoln the place would have been destroyed.

ha anyone seen nu2 the u2 tribute band

They're okay - I enjoyed what I had the chance to see in Aberdeen back in April.

Aye. Don't remember much though :lol:

"Fake Bono, you're shite" - does that ring a bell? :P

They did a load of stuff from both albums.

PoD - as far as I remember. Kickapoo, PoD, Master Exploder, Papagenu (that was nuts :) ) Dude, Car Chase City (also nuts :P ) Bellzeeboss (absolutely fucking class! ) and The Metal.

Bellzeeboss was stunning, I had goosebumps watching that one.

I actually felt depressed yesterday after the show because i knew it would be a long time before i ever see a live show as good again.

Ill go and see the movie this weekend to get a top up hit of the D :)

They're superb, and the bands that support them are usually fucking amazing too.

Goin to fat sams up in Dundee on the 27th to see them. Was gonny book a hotel but if i canny get ma hole in dundee i ought tae chuck it!

Goin to fat sams up in Dundee on the 27th to see them. Was gonny book a hotel but if i canny get ma hole in dundee i ought tae chuck it!

:lol:

Been out once in Dundee, it was reasonably successful on the "snogging" front.

My band's first gig was supporting NU2 at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen. I heard that after we had finished, they were slightly nervous if they could top us (seriously!), but they came on and gave it a good shot.

:lol:

Been out once in Dundee, it was reasonably successful on the "snogging" front.

My band's first gig was supporting NU2 at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen. I heard that after we had finished, they were slightly nervous if they could top us (seriously!), but they came on and gave it a good shot.

The Complete Stone Roses are on the very next night but no tickets left.

Heard they are a very good tribute band.

OCS on the 19th at carling academy cant wait

The Complete Stone Roses are on the very next night but no tickets left.

Heard they are a very good tribute band.

OCS on the 19th at carling academy cant wait

TCSR are indeed excellent, have seen them twice. Only problem is that both their singers have been much better than Ian Brown. ;)

ha anyone seen nu2 the u2 tribute band

Twice, strangely. And both times I only went to see the support bands. Although, I've never seen all of the Nu2 set because I was either too drunk or in the support bands dressing room drinking free beer :D

They're superb, and the bands that support them are usually fucking amazing too.

Absolutely true, young man.