Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I'm going to see Ben Kweller tonight at the QMU. I'd never heard any of his stuff until just now - he's pretty good.

Saw him before, he's ace.

Signed his first recording deal when he was 14, think the rest of his band (Radish) may have been in their 20's though.

Guest Caleyking

A mates band are supporting them tonight, if you do go let me know what you think.

I went. The Cosmics were yet again f**king superb. Totally brilliant.

Saw the two support acts. Which was was your mates band? I liked one, the other i didn't.

Saw him before, he's ace.

Signed his first recording deal when he was 14, think the rest of his band (Radish) may have been in their 20's though.

He was excellent last night! I would never have normally have gone to a gig unless either I was a fan of the band or it was one of my mate's bands that was playing, but I had a listen to him on MySpace beforehand and he's superb.

Penny on the Train, On My Way and Falling come hghligy recommended.

Guest Caleyking

Le Reno Amps

I prefered the first band. Can't mind their name. Your mates band had some good tunes but they weren't really my thing and their singing was pants.

I prefered the first band. Can't mind their name. Your mates band had some good tunes but they weren't really my thing and their singing was pants.

I'd say they're very much an aquired taste. Alt-Folk-Rock or whatever genre they fall into isn't to everyone taste I wouldn't imagine.

Guest Caleyking

I'd say they're very much an aquired taste. Alt-Folk-Rock or whatever genre they fall into isn't to everyone taste I wouldn't imagine.

Aye it was a bit folky. No bad just not my thing.

Lookin forward to the Gomez gig tomorrow night now, to celebrate the third in our hat-trick of victories over the green half of the Great Unwashed.

Another gig in the pipeline now is Richard Ashcroft with Dubya after the good man Marrez gave us his uneeded tickets. Absolutely superb all told. Especially when it is free.

Bubba is your Kasabian ticket for standing or seating. The ones we have are for seating but i intend to get in the standing area somehow.

Another gig in the pipeline now is Richard Ashcroft with Dubya after the good man Marrez gave us his uneeded tickets. Absolutely superb all told. Especially when it is free.

Bubba is your Kasabian ticket for standing or seating. The ones we have are for seating but i intend to get in the standing area somehow.

standing