Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Glad you pointed that out! Thought I'd been at the wrong gig!

Err... I assume CALDERON was at the Aberdeen gig. :lol:

Im glad someone notices that bands can play away from Glasgow :rolleyes:

Edited by CALDERON

I think a few of the Loyal are considering a jaunt to see Paul Weller at the end of this month at The Barrowlands. I'm also thinking about going to see The Complete Stone Roses with Neilly but that one is on the back burner for now.

Speaking of gigs, Fudge, do you want to go and see Paul Weller? And i also have your money for my Kasabian ticket put aside now, so i'll give you it the next time i see you.

Paul Weller would be immense.

listening to him right now.

wild wild woods :D

Paul Weller would be immense.

listening to him right now.

wild wild woods :D

The Paul Weller gig is a no go sadly as The Barrowlands website reports it is sold out. Tickets Scotland didn't have a sold out notice on it so i'd assumed it wasn't. I'll probably go and see The Complete Stone Roses in the next few weeks instead.

The Paul Weller gig is a no go sadly as The Barrowlands website reports it is sold out. Tickets Scotland didn't have a sold out notice on it so i'd assumed it wasn't. I'll probably go and see The Complete Stone Roses in the next few weeks instead.

You will definitely enjoy the Roses gig. The Barrowlands was absolutely jumping the other week. :)

Fratellis, tomorrow night, Barras.

If it's half as good as the recent Teenage Fanclub concert then it will be ace! B)

So jealous - me and my usual gig-goer couldn't get tickets. But one of our pals got her and my pal them for her birthday cos they were limited to two per person and i am going to be putting up in video calls!

Steaming in the hotel room and a night out in glasgow after a gig - :(

Edited by hazel1884

The Flaming Lips are great live, a big event that's more than just a gig. Didn't fancy them this time round but if it's your first time seeing them you'll have a ball :D

Going to see The Roots in December, and probably Lee Scratch Perry and Horace Andy in a couple of weeks :D